LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the Central FL Riders who need that Showtime Hydraulics product hit us up! We are taking all orders for the following.

*2 Pump & 4 Pump Kits
*Pumps
*Pump Heads
*Dumps
*Cylinders
*Rebuild Kits
*Backing Plates
*Motors
*ADEX Dumps
*Hoses
*SHOW BALLS
*Rear Extended Shocks
*Switches & Single Switch Holders
*Tanks & Tank Caps
*Motor End Caps.

Pretty much everything that Showtime has in there lineup. We are planning a huge bulk order and who ever wants to add to that order is welcome! Contact us at 407 209 5939 or e-mail us at [email protected]

WIRE WHEELS COMING SOON!

Central FL Showtime Hydraulics website is in the making! STAY TUNED!!!
:cool:

·
2 pumps 4dumps 10switches
849 Posts
For all the Central FL Riders who need that Showtime Hydraulics product hit us up! We are taking all orders for the following.

*2 Pump & 4 Pump Kits
*Pumps
*Pump Heads
*Dumps
*Cylinders
*Rebuild Kits
*Backing Plates
*Motors
*ADEX Dumps
*Hoses
*SHOW BALLS
*Rear Extended Shocks
*Switches & Single Switch Holders
*Tanks & Tank Caps
*Motor End Caps.

Pretty much everything that Showtime has in there lineup. We are planning a huge bulk order and who ever wants to add to that order is welcome! Contact us at 407 209 5939 or e-mail us at [email protected]

WIRE WHEELS COMING SOON!

Central FL Showtime Hydraulics website is in the making! STAY TUNED!!!
:cool:
i need the cap that goes on the motor, the one that is in the middle of the block and the motor. for a saco motor.. let me know

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lets go people! Showtime is here! If you have been waiting then why wait any longer! Showtime is better then ever before! Bring back quality hydraulics to the game! Central FL riders hit me up for all the great deals on setups, pumps, dumps, solenoids & much more!

Send me your quotes on Wheels! GALAXY WIRE WHEEL OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR!!!!! Give us a call 407 209 5939!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.