LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a chain bridge on my caddy to get a standing three,
All the pumps are set up already i just need some pictures for an idea on were to put my brace and chains. Pictures from 77 78 79 or

even an 80 would probably help thanks..
My setup is 3 pumps 8s in front 10s in back
Any info would help. thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
u should go with 12s in the back.u can look at my bridge on my cardomain page
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by 77CADDY@Oct 19 2003, 09:42 PM
I want to put a chain bridge on my caddy to get a standing three,
All the pumps are set up already i just need some pictures for an idea on were to put my brace and chains. Pictures from 77 78 79 or

even an 80 would probably help thanks..
My setup is 3 pumps 8s in front 10s in back
Any info would help. thanks.
I'm just assuming, you have 2 pumps going to the rear?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by lowridn78sabre@Oct 19 2003, 11:51 PM
u should go with 12s in the back.u can look at my bridge on my cardomain page
Is there a specific web address i have to put in for those pic.?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ALOW1+Oct 19 2003, 11:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Oct 19 2003, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--77CADDY@Oct 19 2003, 09:42 PM
I want to put a chain bridge on my caddy to get a standing three,
All the pumps are set up already i just need some pictures for an idea on were to put my brace and chains. Pictures from 77 78 79 or

even an 80 would probably help thanks..
  My setup is 3 pumps 8s in front 10s in back
Any info would help. thanks.
I'm just assuming, you have 2 pumps going to the rear?[/b][/quote]
Yea im rolling with 3 showtime pumps 2 to the back
8 batteries
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by lowridn78sabre@Oct 20 2003, 08:49 AM
click on my sig the cardomain page
tHANKS FOR THE PICTURES THAT HELPS OUT
HOW THICK IS THAT METAL YOU MADE THAT BRIDGE
WHITH?
DO YOU HAVE 12S IN YOUR RIDE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by ARPLATING@Oct 22 2003, 09:19 AM
4 a caddy you should have at least 14 in cylinders in the back 4 a chain bridge
HOW HIGH DO YOU THINK MY THREE IS GOING TO BE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 77CADDY+Oct 22 2003, 08:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (77CADDY @ Oct 22 2003, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ARPLATING@Oct 22 2003, 09:19 AM
4 a caddy you should have at least 14 in cylinders in the back 4 a chain bridge
HOW HIGH DO YOU THINK MY THREE IS GOING TO BE?[/b][/quote]
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW HIGH ITS GOING TO GET? :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 77CADDY+Oct 22 2003, 08:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (77CADDY @ Oct 22 2003, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ARPLATING@Oct 22 2003, 09:19 AM
4 a caddy you should have at least 14 in cylinders in the back 4 a chain bridge
HOW HIGH DO YOU THINK MY THREE IS GOING TO BE?[/b][/quote]
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW HIGH ITS GOING TO GET? :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
i have a 74 4 door w. 14 in the rear and a chain bridge i get about 3- 3.5 ft but u need the chains ill post some pics next week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,057 Posts
14's to the rear witha chain bridge will give you a good three especially around a corner using the battery weight as momentum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by bigjaydogg@Oct 28 2003, 02:33 AM
14's to the rear witha chain bridge will give you a good three especially around a corner using the battery weight as momentum
THANKS FOR THE INFO.
ILL CHECK OUT SOME MORE PICTURES IF ANYONE HAS ANY
PEACE :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Why does evrybody think they need a chain bridge?! :uh: :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by dirty@Oct 31 2003, 12:57 AM
some cars do need a bridge a g body dosn't most the time a cady need a bridge if you don't have one it will go one way and not the other mine will 3 drivers side but not pass without the chains
HMMMMMM interesting!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by timdog57+Oct 30 2003, 11:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Oct 30 2003, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dirty@Oct 31 2003, 12:57 AM
some cars do need a bridge a g body dosn't most the time a cady need a bridge if you don't have one it will go one way and not the other mine will 3 drivers side but not pass without the chains
HMMMMMM interesting!! ;)[/b][/quote]
MY CADDY DOESNT DO A STANDING THREE AND I HAVE 4 PUMPS
8 BATTERIES , BUT I HAVENT PUT MY 14S IN THE BACK YET.
I HEARD A CHAIN BRIDGE WILL DOUBLE YOUR HIGHT??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 77CADDY+Nov 1 2003, 05:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (77CADDY @ Nov 1 2003, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2003, 11:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dirty
@Oct 31 2003, 12:57 AM
some cars do need a bridge a g body dosn't most the time a cady need a bridge if you don't have one it will go one way and not the other mine will 3 drivers side but not pass without the chains

HMMMMMM interesting!! ;)
MY CADDY DOESNT DO A STANDING THREE AND I HAVE 4 PUMPS
8 BATTERIES , BUT I HAVENT PUT MY 14S IN THE BACK YET.
I HEARD A CHAIN BRIDGE WILL DOUBLE YOUR HIGHT??????[/b][/quote]
HUM.. :uh:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top