LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will i have to strengthen my diff,i got a 79caddy,will the diff bend?how many volts should i run to the back pumps,if i 72 volt them the car may end up twisted like a cork screw!..........

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac@Jan 11 2004, 05:57 AM
will i have to strengthen my diff,i got a 79caddy,will the diff bend?how many volts should i run to the back pumps,if i 72 volt them the car may end up twisted like a cork screw!..........
you'll have to reinforce the frame real good thats fo sure...
and box in the axle to make sure, better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by badass 64+Jan 12 2004, 01:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Jan 12 2004, 01:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kiwilac@Jan 11 2004, 05:57 AM
and box in the axle to make sure, better safe than sorry.[/b][/quote]
Hey badass,howz that frame wrap comin along,thats some dope shit cuz ;) (laser cut, 64 wrap)

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac+Jan 12 2004, 09:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiwilac @ Jan 12 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 12 2004, 01:39 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--kiwilac
@Jan 11 2004, 05:57 AM

and box in the axle to make sure, better safe than sorry.
Hey badass,howz that frame wrap comin along,thats some dope shit cuz ;) (laser cut, 64 wrap)[/b][/quote]
thanx, glad you like it. it's coming together just the way i want it! :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SWEEEEET :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts