LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that the Super show is now less then a month away and all the True Champions are getting ready to put it down for what could be the BEST supershow!We all have our opinon on who we want to win and there was a couple of people that showed in S.A. that may or may not have change some minds on who will walk away with the bike or trike of the year. Who or What will be a big suprise for this years chapionship. :cool:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I DONT KNOW. MAN OF STEEL LOOKED REALLY GOOD IN SAN ANTON.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the owner of MOS and he was very fustrated about taking 3rd every year and he showed a lot of balls to go to S.A. :cool:

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Sep 12 2005, 02:00 PM~3798238
We all know that the Super show is now less then a month away and all the True Champions are getting ready to put it down for what could be the BEST supershow!We all have our opinon on who we want to win and there was a couple of people that showed in S.A. that may or may not have change some minds on who will walk away with the bike or trike of the year. Who or What will be a big suprise for this years chapionship. :cool:
you got it all wrong the best supershow will be in 06 when Twisted Fantasy holds it down :roflmao:
have fun fuckers, and take tons of pics

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i think if the guys in florida of nobility make to vegas they have a chance for a win because of the quality of the bikes that they build....they dont make there bikes look half ass they go all out...

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Originally posted by 95rangeron14z@Sep 12 2005, 02:46 PM~3799270
i think if the guys in florida of nobility make to vegas they have a chance for  a win because of the quality of the bikes that they build....they dont make there bikes look half ass they go all out...
yeah, i like Twisted Toy's chances. but i wonder if Prophecy might have been working on something since it didn't make the S.A. show :0

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It comes down to points the guys from NOBILITY have very nice bikes don't get me wrong but they haven't face good comp in FL.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
LOOK.......BEING THERE IT TAKES MORE THAT LOOKS.......IT TAKES DETAIL. PROPHECY HAS THE LOOKS. LIKE IT OR NOT WHEN YOU SEE THAT BIKE THE PAINT STANDS OUT A LOT. HE HAS SOME OF THE DETAIL AS WELL. I MEAN HE BEAT US LAST YEAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT SHOWS THAT HIS BIKE DOES HAVE QUALITY IN IT.

PINNALCE IS ABLE TO CATCH HIM ON DETAIL AND PAINT IF HE IS DOING THAT. JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS UP TO. THE BODY IS NICE AND IS UP THERE WITHOUT BEING TOO CLUTTERED. HE CAN PUT IT DOWN ON PARTS AND HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE.

MOS IS NICE, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I JUST DON'T THINK THAT PAINT AND FRAME WILL GET HIM THERE. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER THINGS, BUT WHAT STRONG POINT CAN YOU SAY HE HONESTLY HAS OVER THE OTHER TWO CONTENDERS??

SO I SEE IT AS BEING THOSE THREE WITH EITHER PINNACLE OR PROPHECY WINNING.

TRIKES IS WIDE OPEN. YOU HAVE ASLYUM AND PRETTY MUCH NOBODY ELSE. REALM OF FANTASY IS NOT GOING....LAST THAT I HEARD.....SO THAT PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE TRIKE TITLE TO ASLYUM........WAIT....FORGOT ABOUT LIL OUTER LIMITS..........HE CAN TAKE IT IF HE PUTS IN THE TIME AND DETAILS THE TRIKE. I MEAN THIS GUYS HAS SOME AWESOME IDEAS AND THE TRIKE IS AWESOME BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT TAKES DETAIL AND I HAVE SEEN THIS TRIKE JUST LEFT THERE NOT CLEANED BEFORE.

THE BLUE TRIKE FROM PROPHECY OR BUILT BY HIM WILL MOST LIKELY BRING UP THE REAR IN 3RD.

THERE YOU GO............GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT COMPETE.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Sep 12 2005, 04:01 PM~3799825
LOOK.......BEING THERE IT TAKES MORE THAT LOOKS.......IT TAKES DETAIL.  PROPHECY HAS THE LOOKS.  LIKE IT OR NOT WHEN YOU SEE THAT BIKE THE PAINT STANDS OUT A LOT.  HE HAS SOME OF THE DETAIL AS WELL.  I MEAN HE BEAT US LAST YEAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT SHOWS THAT HIS BIKE DOES HAVE QUALITY IN IT. 

PINNALCE IS ABLE TO CATCH HIM ON DETAIL AND PAINT IF HE IS DOING THAT.  JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS UP TO.  THE BODY IS NICE AND IS UP THERE WITHOUT BEING TOO CLUTTERED.  HE CAN PUT IT DOWN ON PARTS AND HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE.

MOS IS NICE, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I JUST DON'T THINK THAT PAINT AND FRAME WILL GET HIM THERE.  I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER THINGS, BUT WHAT STRONG POINT CAN YOU SAY HE HONESTLY HAS OVER THE OTHER TWO CONTENDERS??

TRIKES IS WIDE OPEN.  YOU HAVE ASLYUM AND PRETTY MUCH NOBODY ELSE.  REALM OF FANTASY IS NOT GOING....LAST THAT I HEARD.....SO THAT PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE TRIKE TITLE TO ASLYUM........WAIT....FORGOT ABOUT LIL OUTER LIMITS..........HE CAN TAKE IT IF HE PUTS IN THE TIME AND DETAILS THE TRIKE.  I MEAN THIS GUYS HAS SOME AWESOME IDEAS AND THE TRIKE IS AWESOME BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT TAKES DETAIL AND I HAVE SEEN THIS TRIKE JUST LEFT THERE NOT CLEANED BEFORE. 

THE BLUE TRIKE FROM PROPHECY OR BUILT BY HIM WILL MOST LIKELY BRING UP THE REAR IN 3RD.

THERE YOU  GO............GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT COMPETE.
I dont know what has happened to Pinnacle since Tampa but I dont really know whats left to do to it. I know nothing has happenned to Prophecy since Miami. They came out there to qualify and thats all. Prophecy is SOLD, this is the last year it will compete with it's current owner so dont expect any modification. Just to get some clarity on that blue trike, the owner of prophecy owns a shop so he PROBABLY just built the trike for someone. I have the shop's number if anybody wants it, he gave it to me at the Miami show.

About the detail in prophecy, Bigtex is right, its there. The paint is killer as is the plating. The engraving looks kinda like it was scratched in with a key. It almost look sketched into the metal, the lines arent too defined like on pinnacle. Its up in the air between those two, prophecy beat pinnacle in miami so toyshopcustoms has his work cut out for him. He's lucky that prophecy hasnt changed anything though. Judges are gonna remember prophecy winning in miami and when both bikes havnt gone under significant changes, that idea might stick in their head. But like i said, i havent seen pinnacle since Tampa.

Thats just how I see it :cool:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Tex what happen to Realm of Fantasy he was my underdog to win Trike of the Year and you at all people know it's all about points.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Sep 12 2005, 02:01 PM~3799825
LOOK.......BEING THERE IT TAKES MORE THAT LOOKS.......IT TAKES DETAIL.  PROPHECY HAS THE LOOKS.  LIKE IT OR NOT WHEN YOU SEE THAT BIKE THE PAINT STANDS OUT A LOT.  HE HAS SOME OF THE DETAIL AS WELL.  I MEAN HE BEAT US LAST YEAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT SHOWS THAT HIS BIKE DOES HAVE QUALITY IN IT. 

PINNALCE IS ABLE TO CATCH HIM ON DETAIL AND PAINT IF HE IS DOING THAT.  JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS UP TO.  THE BODY IS NICE AND IS UP THERE WITHOUT BEING TOO CLUTTERED.  HE CAN PUT IT DOWN ON PARTS AND HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE.

MOS IS NICE, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I JUST DON'T THINK THAT PAINT AND FRAME WILL GET HIM THERE.  I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER THINGS, BUT WHAT STRONG POINT CAN YOU SAY HE HONESTLY HAS OVER THE OTHER TWO CONTENDERS??

TRIKES IS WIDE OPEN.  YOU HAVE ASLYUM AND PRETTY MUCH NOBODY ELSE.  REALM OF FANTASY IS NOT GOING....LAST THAT I HEARD.....SO THAT PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE TRIKE TITLE TO ASLYUM........WAIT....FORGOT ABOUT LIL OUTER LIMITS..........HE CAN TAKE IT IF HE PUTS IN THE TIME AND DETAILS THE TRIKE.  I MEAN THIS GUYS HAS SOME AWESOME IDEAS AND THE TRIKE IS AWESOME BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT TAKES DETAIL AND I HAVE SEEN THIS TRIKE JUST LEFT THERE NOT CLEANED BEFORE. 

THERE YOU  GO............GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT COMPETE.
I knew something was missing. What happened to Legions? Did you guys go to S.A.? All the pictures that I saw were of the same bikes over and over. Explanation please!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wasn't Isidro (prophecy) saying that he had redone some things to his bike at the houston show. I remember him talking to your dad bigtex. He was also telling that to the owner of Azteca 2000 but he could have been full of it I don't know.

I have my money on Pinnacle for bike of the year, trike of the year I hope Andrew gets it he has the detail that Lil outerlimit lacks and if anyone else makes a showing it just makes it that much more interesting. DON'T LET US DOWN MIKE, QUALITY OVER QUANITY! :cool:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
So its a couple of weeks before the show and I send out a LAST MINUTE package to Hernan for engraving and plating. This package contained major parts for Asylum, Aquemini, Cash Money and Pinnacle. Everything was good until my package arrived in New Orleans on the same day Hurricane Katrina did. UPS told me today that the package was LOST!!!! Now its even more last minute. 16 days till I leave the 954. Gotta love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I bet that box got looted and some bastard is driving down the water logged street in his corala with a fully engraved gold plated twisted steel steering wheel. :biggrin:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 12 2005, 11:28 PM~3799147
for some reason i still don't think MOS has what it takes to take 1st, i really like it but just being honest
I agree, he'll never take first but he may take 2nd this year. Just never know. Pinnacle could shock the hell outta all of us and just take the title away from all of us west coasters :cool:

Here's TonyO's 2005 SuperShow "prophecies" :roflmao:

Pinnacle, Prophecy, MOS in no particular order

Excaliber Lil Outer Limits, trike from Legions that took 3rd last year in no particular order

16" radical: Creamator, orange radical from Legions, and :dunno:

16" Full: Red bike from Elite again (one with trailor that beat me last year), Spiderman, :dunno:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Sep 12 2005, 11:49 PM~3799296
yeah, i like Twisted Toy's chances.  but i wonder if Prophecy might have been working on something since it didn't make the S.A. show :0
Prophecy only does one show a year other than Supershow doesn't he? And if he sees Wolverine's trailor he turns around and goes home. He only wants to meet up with Wolverine in Vegas, not in TX cuz he hates losing his ass in his own state :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts