LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my new 2009 Silverado Chevy Long Bed Truck I Just did a Vehicle Wrap for the SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas, i am now changing it for the Spring and Summer Car show season. I can hook up ultra glossy look to the matte dull look. Seamless vinyl graphics for your car show lowrider all day any day.. yah heard>!!!!! Im in the Bay Area, Central Valley, and Southern California if you need somthing hollah! discounts for car club members ! :cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :) :) :cool: :cool:

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by VehicleWraps@Jan 24 2010, 12:31 AM~16391333
Check out my new 2009 Silverado Chevy Long Bed Truck I Just did a Vehicle Wrap for the SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas, i am now changing it for the Spring and Summer Car show season. I can hook up ultra glossy look to the matte dull look. Seamless vinyl graphics for your car show lowrider all day any day.. yah heard>!!!!! Im in the Bay Area, Central Valley, and Southern California if you need somthing hollah! discounts for car club members ! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :)  :)  :)  :)  :cool:  :cool:
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
camo training day Impala?

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Originally posted by gramma@Jan 24 2010, 12:32 PM~16394512
I bet someone whos not from cali will try it to be diffrent :0 and fail
THERE WAS A NICE 2000 LINCOLN JUICED UP BACK IN THE DAYS ON CALI SWANGIN WITH ITS RECORD COMPANY ALL OVER IT. LOOKED GOOD

·
Registered
857 Posts
THAT CAMO LOOKS GAY HE DID A HORRIBLE JOB ON THAT TRUCK WHY WOULD I LET HIME DO A SHOW CAR???? THE V AND THE W ARE CAPITALIZED BUT NOT THE C????? ON THE BACK OF THE CAR

YOU CAN BARELY MAKE OUT WHAT IT SAYS! DEFINATELY DIDNT TAKE ANY MARKETING OR ADVERTISING CLASSES....... IF THAT TRUCK IS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AT 40 MPH AND YOU ARE STANDING STILL WHICH IS THE REVERSE OF CONVENTIONAL ADVERTISING THINKING.....COULD YOU READ ALL THAT???? DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HUMAN EYE CAN SEE AT 40 MPH????

DONT GET SUCKERED!!!!!! HE A FOOL!!

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
for business id totally agree or support vehicles etc. excellent advertzibg but this will never replace a paint job esp in a low

·
Registered
502 Posts
Originally posted by VehicleWraps@Jan 24 2010, 01:31 AM~16391333
Check out my new 2009 Silverado Chevy Long Bed Truck I Just did a Vehicle Wrap for the SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas, i am now changing it for the Spring and Summer Car show season. I can hook up ultra glossy look to the matte dull look. Seamless vinyl graphics for your car show lowrider all day any day.. yah heard>!!!!! Im in the Bay Area, Central Valley, and Southern California if you need somthing hollah! discounts for car club members ! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :)  :)  :)  :)  :cool:  :cool:
:run: :sprint:

·
stylish muthafucka
10,237 Posts
Originally posted by slo+Jan 24 2010, 12:52 AM~16391425-->
no not on lowriders
goodbye now
[/b]
X2

<!--QuoteBegin-plague
@Jan 24 2010, 03:14 PM~16395229
THERE WAS A NICE 2000 LINCOLN JUICED UP BACK IN THE DAYS ON CALI SWANGIN WITH ITS RECORD COMPANY ALL OVER IT. LOOKED GOOD

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by 82 deville@Jan 24 2010, 03:22 PM~16395289
I saw a ford explorer with E-40,s face real huge on the side of it  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
might be one of those promo cars. probably promoting just E-40 or his new album or something

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hmmm... do they make them in solid colors with the trim mouldings printed on? Might be cheap way to cover a car till you paint it. :biggrin: Or try out some wild color you are not quite sure will work.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts