LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i changed the orings.....which was a problem but it still drops on its own....what is causing this problem.....

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
You have a leak or a bad check valve.

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
which orings..... the dump? or the cylinder?

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
what kinda dump you running ... delta's are famous for swelling the dump stem

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** check the slotted end on the dump cartridge.. I had that crack clean off once & was causing that same problem....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
is it leaking fluid out or is the fluid going back into the tank?????? if its leaking out then you need to replace the o-rings in your cylinders or maybe the inner walls of your cylinders are pitted or worn?if it is returning into the tank then (with the new o-rings)you need to check the end of the shaft on the dump to ensure that the end is secure if this is cool then you wanna look at your check valves..........good luck homie!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
On prestamped D's
7,293 Posts
I guess youre talking about leaks from the cylinder? if its up front and you like to abuse the system like so many of us :cool: be sure to check the top of the cylinder for cracks, I had to weld one of my cylinders but the crack was damn near invisible.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by evilcamino@Mar 14 2007, 08:42 PM~7480663
is it leaking fluid out or is the fluid going back into the tank??????    if its leaking out then you need to replace the o-rings in your cylinders or maybe the inner walls of your cylinders are pitted or worn?if it is returning into the tank then (with the new o-rings)you need to check the end of the shaft on the dump to ensure that the end is secure if this is cool then you wanna look at your check valves..........good luck homie!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he fixed the problem, considering this thread is FROM 2003!!!! :uh: :twak:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
i heard he sold the set up and gotta honda with 17"

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by GRINGO_CONNECT@Mar 15 2007, 10:54 AM~7482840
i heard he sold the set up and gotta honda with 17"
damn gotta let everyone know about my plans :angry:

and there 18" :cool: