LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i just tried some of the "krylon fusion" paint and it does what it says!!! i tried on some plastic pieces around the shop here, followed directions, and the stuff to my surprise works great!they sell it at walmart and hardware stores, the cool part is, they have quite a variety of colorz great for stearing columns and little nicknacks that just cant be wrapped! i definately give the product :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its spray paint that you dont have to prime before using. you dont have to prep the surface or anything. you just wipe it down with an ammonia based cleaner and then paint. it chemically adheres itself to the plastic. it works on any material. but we sprayed it on a piece of vinyl(material, not hard vinyl) and it never dried :dunno: but it works on pretty much anything else. hopefully they will come out with more colors soon ;)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I used it on the plastic on the back of my cutlass seats the shit jus scraped off.I wasnt feelin it. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
great another spray painter :uh:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by monsterpuff@Feb 23 2005, 12:09 AM
I used it on the plastic on the back of my cutlass seats the shit jus scraped off.I wasnt feelin it. :thumbsdown:
[snapback]2764164[/snapback]​
its not for vinyl...its for hard plastics...

·
Registered
39 Posts
in some g body cutlasses there were some with bucket seats and they have hard plastic on the back of the seats, the front were cloth, and there was like a mold around the back of the seat thats a hard plastic :uh:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Originally posted by 90towncar@Feb 23 2005, 08:25 AM
[snapback]2765279[/snapback]​

Hey retard!

Not every application requires a full on paint and smooth job. Sometimes, most times when its just a color change at hand this is all thats needed.

Your ignorance towards this is the only thing that surpases your skill for painting.

Just know when and where to shut the fuck up..

And yeah, this guy really doesnt know whats goin on :uh:

http://www.ckcdirect.com/interiors/intframe.htm

Stay the fuck in Paint and out of Interiors.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Feb 24 2005, 09:55 PM
Hey retard!

Not every application requires a full on paint and smooth job. Sometimes, most times when its just a color change at hand this is all thats needed.

Your ignorance towards this is the only thing that surpases your skill for painting.

And yeah, this guy really doesnt know whats goin on  :uh:

[snapback]2773574[/snapback]​
FU douche stay in bags fag

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Feb 24 2005, 09:55 PM
Hey retard!

I didnt say that man couldnt sew dip shit, damn you always got a hard on for me you stupid fag, glad your in canada...

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by onetime@Feb 24 2005, 07:11 PM
in some g body cutlasses there were some with bucket seats and they have hard plastic on the back of the seats, the front were cloth, and there was like a mold around the back of the seat thats a hard plastic :uh:
[snapback]2772580[/snapback]​
keep thinking that

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by 90towncar@Feb 23 2005, 09:25 AM
[snapback]2765279[/snapback]​
how do I prep my dash before I colorcoat it - with hvlp ofcourse!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by KandyMan@Feb 25 2005, 05:54 PM
how do I prep my dash before I colorcoat it - with hvlp ofcourse!
[snapback]2777546[/snapback]​
Pm on its way

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya i thought krylon plastic would do the trick on my ride too it looked good for the first 2 months now its shit gotta re do the whole thing friend of mine did his with car enamal looks good and is still going strong but you gotta take the proper steps to do it right or it will look like shit :cool:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Feb 23 2005, 10:23 AM
its not for vinyl...its for hard plastics...
[snapback]2765835[/snapback]​
It was on the hard plastic thats whats on the back of cutlass seats :uh: The color didnt match worth shit and it ended up gettin scraped off krylon fusion :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Feb 24 2005, 11:55 PM
Hey retard!

whats this supposed to mean anyway? and i sprayed some fusion in this guys car cuz he didnt want everythimg covered 2 years ago and it is still there,and the car has been passed around like a joint at a rap concert! but what does that link have to do with paint?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts