LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to change a normally open hydro aire #16 to normally closed???? I Know you have to modify the center plunger, where in the hell is og caddy when you need him :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yeah, I haven't seen him on in a while...

TTT

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by aircraft_dump_man@Nov 30 2003, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know how to change a normally open hydro aire #16 to normally closed???? I Know you have to modify the center plunger, where in the hell is og caddy when you need him :biggrin:
THEY HAVE A MANUAL HANDLE OVER RIDE VAVLE....JUST FLIP IT IN THE OPPSITE WAY!!!DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I like you rslow downs in the back ground have you had any problems with them

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Dec 8 2003, 03:55 AM
NO,NOT YET...DON,T U GO AND JINX US NOW!!!!

JUST PUT SOME IN A HOPPER ,BEFOER THE DUMP... AND THEY ARE WORKIN GREAT SO FAR.... :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Do they have a double O-RING on the stem? The old man said I should put some in my car but ive seen them blow up too many times but someone told me that was an install error

·
Registered
51 Posts
DOUBLE 'O' RINGED AND NEW TAPPER ON THE VAVLE SEAT,AND ADJUSTMENT STEM......IT'S BEEN ON A DOUBLE PUMP CADI. FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOT ANY PROBLEMS ....THE GUY BLOW APART A3/4'' FITTING AND OVERLOCKED AN ADEX.......SLO-DOWN STILL WORKIN SWEET

·
Registered
51 Posts
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FITTING
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics+Dec 8 2003, 02:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackMagicHydraulics @ Dec 8 2003, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aircraft_dump_man@Nov 30 2003, 08:46 PM
THEY HAVE A MANUAL HANDLE OVER RIDE VAVLE....JUST FLIP IT IN THE OPPSITE WAY!!!DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS
[/b][/quote]
who makes those slowdowns and where can i get a set?
thanks

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64+Mar 6 2004, 07:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schmidt64 @ Mar 6 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 02:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--aircraft_dump_man
@Nov 30 2003, 08:46 PM

who makes those slowdowns and where can i get a set?
thanks[/b][/quote]
TTT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts