LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yall know the charger im talking about im sure

anyway..im charging 3 batts..36v..at 5amps....my question is..on the meter on the front..when the needle is all the way to the left and reads 0 is that full charge..or does the needle go to the right and read 12 when full charge??...im confused

thanks any and everybody in advance

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 3whlcmry@Oct 3 2007, 10:31 PM~8926077
thanks bro...thats odd..it was on 0 when i turned it off before work today..come home to play a bit..lifted my truck up and down 3 times..and they were slow again...bad batt in the bunch??

·
Registered
151 Posts
Originally posted by dwnlow4lif@Oct 3 2007, 06:34 PM~8926093
thanks bro...thats odd..it was on 0 when i turned it off before work today..come home to play a bit..lifted my truck up and down 3 times..and they were slow again...bad batt in the bunch??

i have the same one and just went thru this problem. you blew the fuse. you CAN'T play with the switches when the charger is on or it wil blow the fuse. i took mine out and did what showandgo customs said and wired in one of those inline style glass fuses they have at autozone. the factory fuse holder is real cheap and i pushed the back side of mine right out.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
yep i extended my leads with 8 gauge cable and installed an inline blade fuse,fuck them glass ones.....i have blown one fuse ine 2 years

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
Originally posted by GRINGO_CONNECT@Oct 3 2007, 05:17 PM~8926640
yep i extended my leads with 8 gauge cable and installed an inline blade fuse,fuck them glass ones.....i have blown one fuse ine 2 years
;)
Plus the only work at 5 amps for long periods. I want one.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by DetroitDirty@Oct 4 2007, 12:10 AM~8926595
i have the same one and just went thru this problem. you blew the fuse. you CAN'T play with the switches when the charger is on or it wil blow the fuse. i took mine out and did what showandgo customs said and wired in one of those inline style glass fuses they have at autozone. the factory fuse holder is real cheap and i pushed the back side of mine right out.
i did get a new fuse..and no i dont hit the switches when the charger is connected..im a lil smarter than that..lol..its just pissin me off somethin feirce right now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts