LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little help fellas...What amppage do you charge your Batteries at...2/ 10/15/20/40/50...I want a good charge, fast but good hot charge...I'm looking to get a cheap single charger like a Sears(Die Hard) or something...Any suggestions

·
Registered
859 Posts
i have a charger from sears that my in-law gave me, i charge them at 10amps for a quick charge (i know 2amps is better), for about 2-3hrs each max, they last me about 3 days of hittin switches

·
Registered
311 Posts
In my setup, I`m going to have 4 batteries. Do I HAVE to have a multi-battery charger in order to charge them all at once? I`m basically looking for the cheapest alternative for right now. Otherwise, would I have to get like 4 lil cheap chargers?? Any help's appreciated guys!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
YEP Series charger SHUMACHER SE1072 Is what I use

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
you definately dont NEED a series charger, obviously it would be nice if we could all have one, but a single charger is definately more than fine, especially if you only got 4 batts, i use a single charger and i have 8batts...
but hey if you got that cash get a series charger

·
Registered
909 Posts
lowrider cutlass.. do you have 1 single charger to put on each of your batteries? or just 1 and you have to charge each one individually?

hell it must take you a week to charge them up.. unless you have a hell of a lot of jumper wires

The multi chargers are worth the money... I mean for less than $200 shipped for the Schumacker how can you not justify that?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, I think I`m gunna go to autozone or something and pick up a couple $15 chargers to hold me off for a couple weeks till i get the extra cash for a multi-charger. How often do you guys think I`ll be charging? I only have one pump for the back right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts