Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 18 2005, 04:55 PM~3838927
LIARRRRRRRRRRRRR

anyhow

www.etronics.com (very happy with these folks, i get my customers shit from them as well)

www.jimproelectronics.com (or its jem not jim, im not sure)

sounddomain.com is cheap in a very LIMITED area, same for crutch field, neither one can compete with etronics low prices though

-qs
LOL! :happysad:
I've never ordered from them, but i've had a friend who have ordered from both, and they where both happy with them :dunno:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 18 2005, 05:55 PM~3838927
LIARRRRRRRRRRRRR

anyhow

www.etronics.com (very happy with these folks, i get my customers shit from them as well)

www.jimproelectronics.com (or its jem not jim, im not sure)

sounddomain.com is cheap in a very LIMITED area, same for crutch field, neither one can compete with etronics low prices though

-qs
indeed, etronics is a very good place, i've ordered quite a few things from them, very reliable place.

sounddomain is reliable as well, but the stuff there isn't as decently priced, lil bit more expensive, but its an authorized dealer of alot of products

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 18 2005, 10:02 PM~3840498
iksound.com has cheap prices listed..but they assrape you on shipping
they've also been known to send you the wrong product, and screw you over on returning it and getting the right one, i'd recomend staying far away from ikesound.com

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by draarong2004@Sep 19 2005, 09:23 AM~3841765
they've also been known to send you the wrong product, and screw you over on returning it and getting the right one, i'd recomend staying far away from ikesound.com
i've never bought anything, but i do have a wholesale account there! lol. alvin told me all about their expensive ass shipping to regular customers, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts