LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first im looking for the cheapest kit to get me up, down, side to side, and maybe 3 wheel "any brand just half way decide". im looking for a 2 pump kit or maybe just 1 pump to get me up and down. i need everything kit, coils and batteries. i dont know of any place that sales gruop 31 battires for cheap but i read on the forum before that the sams club had them pretty cheap. secound the install will be on my 87 buick regal. i never used or installed hydros before so i was wondering if it is easy or hard. i know how to weld pretty good, i just dont have a welder so ill probably use my friends dad arc welder if it will do the job good. also do any of you guys know where to get a step by step tutorial on how to install the kits. and what all tools ill need. i know ill need a spring compresser to remove the old coils and i believe auto zone rents them out for free. thanks alot!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
use the tech section on here to see how to install. thats what i used, of course it doesn't tell you ALL the stuff you need to know, but you will learn if you just sit in the fourms and listen. also cce street pumps are a good starter set, and you can get the whole kit for around 750.00 ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts