LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,466 Posts
I was looking for this as well
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
I got a bunch of white marine vinyl from JoAnn's fabric (outside of chicago) for $7.99 a yard. Last time i went though it was on sale for $6.99 a yard. Not bad if you ask me. I'm loooking for about 18 yards of white, black, and orange if anyone knows somewhere cheaper than $8 a yard....let me know
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Aug 13 2005, 09:08 AM~3609869
DAMN bro $8 a yard is cheap...........

LoL, and i been trying to find it for less. I guess i should just pick up the 18 yards then. :biggrin: I don't know if the chain of stores is just in the chicago area though. I can get a phone # if anyone's interested since i'm gonna grab this vinyl tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
i bought a whole roll for 4.70 a yard. had it marked at 4.95, caught a break for buying the roll.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by unkuthz@Aug 15 2005, 03:21 AM~3625053
i bought a whole roll for 4.70 a yard. had it marked at 4.95, caught a break for buying the roll.

That's tight. I could do all my seats and panels for under $100 with piping on the seats and everything. :biggrin: :biggrin: Where'd you get it at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
its called the yard store in wichita. i should be getting my back seat tommorow ill see if i can get some good pics and put them on here or my site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by unkuthz@Aug 20 2005, 07:16 PM~3662140
its called the yard store in wichita. i should be getting my back seat tommorow ill see if i can get some good pics and put them on here or my site.


oh damn.........phone number?????? :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,928 Posts
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Aug 12 2005, 10:06 PM~3607467
I got a bunch of white marine vinyl from JoAnn's fabric (outside of chicago) for $7.99 a yard.  Last time i went though it was on sale for $6.99 a yard.  Not bad if you ask me.  I'm loooking for about 18 yards of white, black, and orange if anyone knows somewhere cheaper than $8 a yard....let me know
yea boi, i just bought some tan n brown vinyl from JoAnns's Fabric. Its cheap $6.99 a yard, hey about how much yards do u need to do interior of a g-body?any1?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
567 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Aug 10 2005, 11:06 PM~3589243
a local fabric shop sells it for $27 a yard!!!!!!!!!
i can get crushed velvet cheaper than that :uh:
Why would anyone still put white vinyl interiors ?????it's 2005 not 1985 !!!!!!!!
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by PANTY RAID 66@Oct 13 2005, 08:45 PM~3995917
Why would anyone still put white vinyl  interiors ?????it's 2005 not 1985 !!!!!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by PANTY RAID 66@Oct 14 2005, 01:45 AM~3995917
Why would anyone still put white vinyl  interiors ?????it's 2005 not 1985 !!!!!!!!



oh yeah i forgot let me get on the phone and start ordering some gucci :uh:






so what do you think we should put in our ride then????
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Oct 15 2005, 11:13 AM~4005371
oh yeah i forgot let me get on the phone and start ordering some gucci  :uh:
so what do you think we should put in our ride then????

maybe you should look at his car first, then you might get some good ideas.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top