LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL THE HOT BABES ARE FROM THE LUDIKRS SHOW, AUGUST 21ST, 2005 IN RIALTO. THE SHOW WAS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT SOME AWSOME BABES. IF YOU DID NOT GO YOU MISSED A HELL OF A SHOW.
MAYBE YOU CAN GO NEXT TIME.
SOME OF THE BEST LOWRIDERS WHERE THERE AS WELL.
PIMP MY RIDE WAS AT HAND AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS.
BUT CHECK OUT THE PHOTO JOE ALCANTAR PHOTOGRAPHY DID FOR YOU TO ENJOY.
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE BABES.

AND BE NICE, REMEMBER THESE GIRLS GO DO A SHOW FOR US.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
why are you always posting girls and talking girls this and girls that, all the time? i mean pics and girls are call and all but you are lesbian or something? or are you just their manager and trying to get $$ our of us?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHY DO YOU HAVE A JOB.
TO MAKE MONEY AND TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM US ALSO, RIGHT? MAYBE I DO THIS BECAUSE IT'S HOW I MAKE MY LIVING. WHY ARE THERE CAR SHOWS. TO SPEND MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE. NO,NOW LETS BE A LITTLE EDUCATED AND THINK. MAYBE TO TAKE MONEY FROM US OR SOMETHING.
WRONG AGIAN, EVERYONE IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY TO SURVIVE, NOW IF YOU ARE ON WELFARE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK THEN YOU ARE TAKING EVERYONE'S MONEY AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WAKING UP FOR WORK. HEY JUST RELAX AND DO YOU JOB THAT YOU DO WELL AND WE WON'T PAY YOU FOR IT. I LIKE THAT. SEE HOW LONG YOU WILL SURVIVE. GET THE POINT!
OH AND BY THE WAY.
ABBY SPELLED THAT WAY IS A GIRLS NAME. ABBIE SPELLED THIS WAY IS A GUYS NAME, NICKNAME FOR ABEL.
BUT SINCE YOU ARE IN A CAPPING MODE OR TRYING TO BE WHATEVER. YOU MUST BE GAY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE GIRLS.
SORRY FOR POSTING THESE AND AFFENDED YOU.
WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
quote=Moco,Aug 25 2005, 11:31 PM~3694740]
why are you always posting girls and talking girls this and girls that, all the time? i mean pics and girls are call and all but you are lesbian or something? or are you just their manager and trying to get $$ our of us?
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with girls homie

keep on postin Abbie

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by ABBIE SOLAREZ@Aug 26 2005, 12:10 PM~3696043
WHY DO YOU HAVE A JOB.
TO MAKE MONEY AND TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM US ALSO, RIGHT? MAYBE I DO THIS BECAUSE IT'S HOW I MAKE MY LIVING. WHY ARE THERE CAR SHOWS. TO SPEND MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE. NO,NOW LETS BE A LITTLE EDUCATED AND THINK. MAYBE TO TAKE MONEY FROM US OR SOMETHING.
WRONG AGIAN, EVERYONE IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY TO SURVIVE, NOW IF YOU ARE ON WELFARE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK THEN YOU ARE TAKING EVERYONE'S MONEY AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WAKING UP FOR WORK. HEY JUST RELAX AND DO YOU JOB THAT YOU DO WELL AND WE WON'T PAY YOU FOR IT. I LIKE THAT. SEE HOW LONG YOU WILL SURVIVE. GET THE POINT!
OH AND BY THE WAY.
ABBY SPELLED THAT WAY IS A GIRLS NAME. ABBIE SPELLED THIS WAY IS A GUYS NAME, NICKNAME FOR ABEL.
BUT SINCE YOU ARE IN A CAPPING MODE OR TRYING TO BE WHATEVER. YOU MUST BE GAY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE GIRLS.
SORRY FOR POSTING THESE AND AFFENDED YOU.
WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.
abbie is a girls name no matter how you spell it. and no im not gay. i was just wondering what was up with you. all you do is get on here and advertise different girls. like i said, i thought you were a girl (because of your name) and that either you were a lezzy or some kind of manager. dont get all bent out of shape, just wondering..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NAMES LIKE,

O.K. MOCO OR A.K.A BUGUR

EDDIE, JAMIE, RONNY, OR OTHER NAMES OR GUYS NAME TOO. BUT WHEN YOU ARE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE WE CAN NOT BE ANY BETTER BECAUSE WHEN WE GET TO YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE THEN THERE IS NOTHING, SO THINK ABOUT IT.

YES , WOW YOU ARE, NO YOU MUST BE A COLLEGE GRAD BECASE NO ONE HERE FIGURED IT OUT. I DO MANAGE THESE GIRLS. THE SAME GIRLS YOU ARE AT THEIR TABLE SHOWING US HOW LONG AND WET YOU TONGUE IS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT HANDLE ANY OF THESE GIRLS.

AND IF THIS BOTHERS YOU , WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAYS CHECKING OUT MY TOPICS ANYWAY. SUSIE PALMS ISN'T DOING YOU ANY MORE.

SORRY , DON'T CLIP ON MY TOPIC ANYMORE AND LET THE REST OF THE GUYS ENJOY THE SITE.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
the one in the blue is hot

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by ABBIE SOLAREZ@Aug 26 2005, 09:38 AM~3696415
NAMES LIKE,

O.K. MOCO OR A.K.A BUGUR

EDDIE, JAMIE, RONNY, OR OTHER NAMES OR GUYS NAME TOO. BUT WHEN YOU ARE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE WE CAN NOT BE ANY BETTER BECAUSE WHEN WE GET TO YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE THEN THERE IS NOTHING, SO THINK ABOUT IT.

YES , WOW YOU ARE, NO YOU MUST BE A COLLEGE GRAD BECASE NO ONE HERE FIGURED IT OUT. I DO MANAGE THESE GIRLS. THE SAME GIRLS YOU ARE AT THEIR TABLE SHOWING US HOW LONG AND WET YOU TONGUE IS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT HANDLE ANY OF THESE GIRLS.

AND IF THIS BOTHERS YOU , WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAYS CHECKING OUT MY TOPICS ANYWAY. SUSIE PALMS ISN'T DOING YOU ANY MORE.

SORRY , DON'T CLIP ON MY TOPIC ANYMORE AND LET THE REST OF THE GUYS ENJOY THE SITE.
Getting a little heated for a new member to the forums, don't ya think? :uh:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
They all look good...but the one in the blue is NICE.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS GAVE ME ALOT OF COOL ADVERTIZING, GOOD OR BAD ADVERTIZING HELPS OUT ALOT. ONLY IF HE KNEW THAT SAYING SOMETHING NEGETIVE ABOUT ANYTHING LEADS TO OTHERS TO BE CURIOS.

SO THANKS, MOCO

KEEP UP THE BAD TALK.

THE GIRL IN THE BLUE WAS HOT MAN.
BUT I CAN NOT PUT MORE OF HER PICS BECAUSE MOCO WILL GET UPSET.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by ABBIE SOLAREZ@Aug 26 2005, 11:37 AM~3696886
THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS GAVE ME ALOT OF COOL ADVERTIZING, GOOD OR BAD ADVERTIZING HELPS OUT ALOT. ONLY IF HE KNEW THAT SAYING SOMETHING NEGETIVE ABOUT ANYTHING LEADS TO OTHERS TO BE CURIOS.

SO THANKS, MOCO

KEEP UP THE BAD TALK.

THE GIRL IN THE BLUE WAS HOT MAN.
BUT I CAN NOT PUT MORE OF HER PICS BECAUSE MOCO WILL GET UPSET.
well no disrespect Moco....but Abbie post em up homie....it's all good...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
HET ABBIE FUCK THAT DUDE.HES JUS MAD CUZZ HE CANT TAKE NO PIX.OH YAH TELL HIM U WORK 4 STREET CUSTOM AND TAILGATE SO HE WILL GET OFF YOUR NUTS

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 26 2005, 10:21 AM~3697195
Lesbians don't like dick.  ;)

ive fucked plenty of lezbians, most time they just ask to bring a friend..

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Originally posted by ABBIE SOLAREZ@Aug 25 2005, 11:47 AM~3690229
ALL THE HOT BABES ARE FROM THE LUDIKRS SHOW, AUGUST 21ST, 2005 IN RIALTO. THE SHOW WAS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT SOME AWSOME BABES. IF YOU DID NOT GO YOU MISSED A HELL OF A SHOW.
MAYBE YOU CAN GO NEXT TIME.
SOME OF THE BEST LOWRIDERS WHERE THERE AS WELL.
PIMP MY RIDE WAS AT HAND AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS.
BUT CHECK OUT THE PHOTO JOE ALCANTAR PHOTOGRAPHY DID FOR YOU TO ENJOY.
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE BABES.

AND BE NICE, REMEMBER THESE GIRLS GO DO A SHOW FOR US.

·
Registered
14,730 Posts
Just like playboy... too many words and not enuf pics....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts