LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was done by a professional.......... what he did was opened the package and took apart the little truck, then had everything triple gold plated, then he re sealed it.... I got it yesterday. the work done on it is great... ;)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, this guy who did it was a professional........he did a damn good job on it..... you cant even tell it was tooken apart because of the rivets look like the original ones. :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Jan 8 2004, 07:13 PM
yup, this guy who did it was a professional........he did a damn good job on it..... you cant even tell it was tooken apart because of the rivets look like the original ones. :biggrin: :cool:
that is fucking sweeeet (scuse the lunguage)


nice pick man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. I had to buy it when I first seen it.... this is one of my best hot wheels............ I paid $15 bucks for it on ebay. and the guy I bought it off of happen to live in the same city as me so he dropped it off personally........ I would have paid up to $25 bucks for it.... this is a one of a kind hotwheel......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Jan 8 2004, 07:21 PM
thanks. I had to buy it when I first seen it.... this is one of my best hot wheels............ I paid $15 bucks for it on ebay. and the guy I bought it off of happen to live in the same city as me so he dropped it off personally........ I would have paid up to $25 bucks for it.... this is a one of a kind hotwheel......
that cheap?

wow, there was this gold plated lamborgini slot car that was waaaaaay expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Jan 8 2004, 07:28 PM
yup, really cheap.............i'm gonna start looking for the gold plated cars... :0
you better get em


i got a slightly scratched gold plated yo-yo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Jan 8 2004, 11:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Jan 8 2004, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--monte carlo@Jan 8 2004, 07:44 PM
:0  were do I get that truck at :0


no thanks on the yo yo...............but thanks for the offer :biggrin:
hey i wasnt offering the yo-yo

http://www.tomart.com/hotwheels/hwgoldhaul...angetankerl.jpg[/b][/quote]
o sorry............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo+Jan 8 2004, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (monte carlo @ Jan 8 2004, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 11:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--monte carlo
@Jan 8 2004, 07:44 PM
:0  were do I get that truck at :0


no thanks on the yo yo...............but thanks for the offer :biggrin:

hey i wasnt offering the yo-yo

http://www.tomart.com/hotwheels/hwgoldhaul...angetankerl.jpg
o sorry............[/b][/quote]
lol.

there are 4 different gold plated trucks
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top