LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check em out, i have a broken wrist and decided to do some customizing to my finger bikes. they all have some crazy custom stuff so look closely.

^ my GT w/ ustom bent back seat, red/chrome front wheel, bent fork and a trike kit!

^my Haro w/ chopped bottom bar, bent frame to make it lower, trike kit, bent fork and bent seat post.

^my 8ball, w/ white tires, fan chome wheels, bent handlebars, bent fork, and bent seat post

^my schwinn w/ cut bottom bar, bent frame, GT mag wheels, bent fork, bent seat post, and red wall tires

^the whole group

hope you like em'

p.s. the trike kits were custom made by me, and i prob. wont tell anyone how to do it. or mabe i will. w/e later

later :cool:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
you can always tell a true lowrider by what he does with his free time, thats why i lowerd my mail box  

my mail box is baged with the hose and valves hook up to my home compressor. motion sensor so when tha mail dued pulls up it rises and when he leave phssssssssssssst it gos down

j/k

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
the way you do your trike kit is not as good as the way i do mine, just position the wheels outwards more. trust me it looks a lot better. b.t.w im just going to get some more super glue and im gonna rebuild my hopping trike, but this time with a mabuchi ho mounted under the back. i also might put a wheel on the back. it will be finished today, just remember it is about 10 to 6 in the afternoon here so i gots a lot of time.

later :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts