LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by LoLoBuilder@Oct 24 2003, 09:42 PM
thats wrong man. they're messing up a classic
:uh: but when people on here say its ok to turn muscle cars into lowriders then its all good in their eyes :ugh: :ugh: same differance here.

anyways....... i saw those at the truckin nationals a couple years ago. they have all the jada street lows, dub citiy's, and even the euros all up like that. lol

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by LoLoBuilder@Oct 24 2003, 08:42 PM
a classic what?model car :uh:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Oct 24 2003, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Oct 24 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LoLoBuilder@Oct 24 2003, 08:42 PM
a classic what?model car :uh:[/b][/quote]
64. you guys think that looks right jacked up like that?? well in MY OPINION, i dont like it. not hatin, just my opinion.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by LoLoBuilder@Oct 24 2003, 11:24 PM
64. you guys think that looks right jacked up like that?? well in MY OPINION, i dont like it. not hatin, just my opinion.
no, it doesnt but like i said earlier...... you'll see a bunch of guys on here all upset about that but they are the same guys that are all saying that its ok to turn a chevelle, camaro, ect into a lowrider. :ugh:

im not saying you, i just using your quotes to help get my point across. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E+Oct 24 2003, 11:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D U D E @ Oct 24 2003, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LoLoBuilder@Oct 24 2003, 11:24 PM
no, it doesnt but like i said earlier...... you'll see a bunch of guys on here all upset about that but they are the same guys that are all saying that its ok to turn a chevelle, camaro, ect into a lowrider. :ugh:

im not saying you, i just using your quotes to help get my point across. :)[/b][/quote]
i feel you homie. i seen a camaro on here that was a lolo that didnt look bad. i seen a lolo chevelle in lrm once too. i guess different strokes for differnet folks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts