·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what did i do wrong will this blow a bag

·
Registered
931 Posts
how much pressure are you running in them ? if they are not rubbing on anything, then it would be my guess that maybe you have been running to much pressure and one finally gave way. those firestones are only rated at like 110psi max. anything above that they cant garuntee.....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
hes asking if it will blow a bag, not saying that he already has...

I believe he is worried about how the bag rolls over itself when deflated... due to the misallignment of the upper and lower cups...

The only thing I see that worries me is how the bottom of the bag wraps around your cup...

You may want to trim that top plate on the cup down to a smaller diameter than the plate on the bag...

Other than that, Id say it should be OK...

Whats up with the air shocks??? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Get a set of roll plates from Air lift. they are really thin and will prevent the bag fram pinching or wraping around the lower cup.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 25 2003, 05:54 PM
hes asking if it will blow a bag, not saying that he already has...

I believe he is worried about how the bag rolls over itself when deflated... due to the misallignment of the upper and lower cups...

The only thing I see that worries me is how the bottom of the bag wraps around your cup...

You may want to trim that top plate on the cup down to a smaller diameter than the plate on the bag...

Other than that, Id say it should be OK...

Whats up with the air shocks??? :dunno:
ya the bags not blown its just mis-alligned what are roll plates and the air shocks are stock(93 fleetwood)and i didnt change them yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts