LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

CHEECH N CHONG

4K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Kirby 
#1 ·
hey i have about 4 lindenberg hoppers the monte carlo the 64' impala , the chevy bel-air and the the purple chevy van
and yea if anyone here knowz cheech and chong i wanna paint the 53 bel-air orange with a white top like the one from "nice dreams" and paint my 64 impala orange from "next movie" and the van paint it white like the one they were hopping in , in "next movie"

and i wanna paint my monte carlo , black like the one in "training day"
so can anyone help me like what 2 do first and wich paint 2 use and if anyone did similar , than post pics plz

thnx alot
peace

#2 ·
well wut i do iz i either go to a automotive paint distributor or w.e. and buy Basecoat Clearcoat for cars... and paint it with that... or... go to discount autoparts or advanced autoparts w.e. they wanna call it now or pepboys and autozone... and get spray cans made by "plasti-cote" itz "car paint in a can"...lol itz made to touch up cars n stuff but it works good to paint models... get your self w.e. colors u want of that and then the best clear they got there sayz "Kandy Apple/Metal Flake Clear coat" cuz itz made for kandy and metallic's and paint with flakes...thats the best clear they got there cuz u can give alot of coats n it shines like a mofo... all the other shit they sell there turns yellow if u put too much... primer the car before u paint it... and then paint it n clear coat... should look nice.... how are u gunna do the "aztec" murals on the side of the van??? and i heard cheech n chong are making a new movie like one last movie... i dunno if its tru... i

#6 ·
Originally posted by omaharidah@Aug 2 2003, 10:06 AM
that one looks nice but i made one and instead of smokin the windows i actually did the interior like in the movie and we had chongs drums in the back
wow! even with the little dangly balls?

#9 ·
Originally posted by Armando Ranflitas@Aug 2 2003, 11:58 AM
The Love Machin' =) Not mine, this is from the NNL East 2003.

I think they even got the MUF DVR plates on it!!! lol
ha :cheesy: its even got the smoked out windows and the rusted ass paint and blu doors :biggrin:

#12 ·
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 1 2003, 11:41 PM
well wut i do iz i either go to a automotive paint distributor or w.e. and buy Basecoat Clearcoat for cars... and paint it with that... or... go to discount autoparts or advanced autoparts w.e. they wanna call it now or pepboys and autozone... and get spray cans made by "plasti-cote" itz "car paint in a can"...lol itz made to touch up cars n stuff but it works good to paint models... get your self w.e. colors u want of that and then the best clear they got there sayz "Kandy Apple/Metal Flake Clear coat" cuz itz made for kandy and metallic's and paint with flakes...thats the best clear they got there cuz u can give alot of coats n it shines like a mofo... all the other shit they sell there turns yellow if u put too much... primer the car before u paint it... and then paint it n clear coat... should look nice.... how are u gunna do the "aztec" murals on the side of the van??? and i heard cheech n chong are making a new movie like one last movie... i dunno if its tru... i
yea thnx alot man
i have no idea about the aztec mural on the side , maybe a sticker
and yea it is tru they r makin another new movie , chongs daughter wrote the script 4 it
www.cheechandchong.com

#18 ·
Originally posted by cadillacpimpn@Aug 2 2003, 11:26 PM
oohh shit thats right 2 cus i just watched the movie 2day and i realized that the grill is more rounded than the flat on the 64
sorry about that

well than wut should i do wit my 64 , i cant make it look like the one from "up in smoke" thats 2 much work
thats not too much work all you need is that rust paint and blue paint and primer and supremes and the smoke! ;)

#19 ·
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Aug 3 2003, 10:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Aug 3 2003, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cadillacpimpn@Aug 2 2003, 11:26 PM
oohh shit thats right 2 cus i just watched the movie 2day and i realized that the grill is more rounded than the flat on the 64
sorry about that

well than wut should i do wit my 64 , i cant make it look like the one from "up in smoke" thats 2 much work
thats not too much work all you need is that rust paint and blue paint and primer and supremes and the smoke! ;)[/b][/quote]
What is the smoke stuff made of?

#22 ·
Originally posted by who's_clown'n+Aug 3 2003, 10:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (who's_clown'n @ Aug 3 2003, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -66pontiac@Aug 3 2003, 10:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cadillacpimpn
@Aug 2 2003, 11:26 PM
sorry about that

thats not too much work all you need is that rust paint and blue paint and primer and supremes and the smoke! ;)
What is the smoke stuff made of?[/b][/quote]
well that is the only thing I dont know but trust me I will make one!

#23 ·
Originally posted by who's_clown'n+Aug 3 2003, 11:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (who's_clown'n @ Aug 3 2003, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -66pontiac@Aug 3 2003, 10:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cadillacpimpn
@Aug 2 2003, 11:26 PM
sorry about that

What is the smoke stuff made of?[/b][/quote]
cotten?

#26 ·
Originally posted by omaharidah@Aug 11 2005, 10:32 PM~3599168
what year was the impala from boys n tha hood?
i believe it was a 63

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.