LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im building a impala like cheechs in up in smoke. I was wondering if you had any advice or know of all the little details

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Sep 8 2003, 09:55 PM
i know the van had dingo-balls that would be neat, havent seen the hole movie srry. its a good idea! is it gona be juiced?
i dont think his impala had juice but if i have time ill prolly make a chasis for it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah I just seen the movie last week and it had blue doors, blue and aqua furry interior, etched rear windows, and speakers in the grill. Oh yeah and you can't forget the O.G. chain steering wheel and fuzzy balls hanging from the front winshield.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
it was a 64 not a 63

·
Registered
689 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 9 2003, 02:37 AM
and you can't forget the rust, the loudspeakers in the grill, and the flying goddess hood ornament. don't forget it was a 63'!!!
i thought it had bullhorns, ill find a pic if i can

·
Registered
731 Posts
Originally posted by knokbumpa14+Sep 8 2003, 09:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (knokbumpa14 @ Sep 8 2003, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Sep 9 2003, 02:37 AM
and you can't forget the rust, the loudspeakers in the grill, and the flying goddess hood ornament. don't forget it was a 63'!!!
i thought it had bullhorns, ill find a pic if i can[/b][/quote]
It had the siren type bullhorn, like from those custom horns that play music when you blow your horn. came with a little keypad with different sounds... My dad had one in his truck.....

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
i have a cuca racha horn on my regal and it doesnt have no key pad....lol its just a push button switch.... i got mynes cuz in the movie (not sure which one) when they in the van and get circled by a bunch of lowriders, that raw ass el camino beeped and it had that horn....lol i have the movie somewhere...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 9 2003, 02:59 AM
why doesn't someone make the yellow 56' thunderbird from "next movie"
why dont someone make that van from next movie out of that lindberg hopper van

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
there were 2 love machines one a 63 another a 64. in the movie it was a 64.the promotion/camera car was a 63 its hard to tell but the dashes give it away not much is known about the 63 it was crushed after filming the 64 is somewhere in Amsterdam

ay least thats what my boy told me hes a big movie guy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts