LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a 1970 Chevelle ss that i got from my buddy Dag(Darin). I've tooken or well it wasnt already in, but i didnt put it in place since im puttin the hydros in the back seat, and running the hardlines through the back by a square cut out that i did. I didnt want to open up the trunk on this one, dont ask me why, just didnt feel like it..lol. The interior so far is white. Im not sure what color i want the dash, any suggestions? Some chrome undercarriage, nothin major, just the axle and frnt end pieces. Im trying to find one of those revell chrome engine kits in a small block, anyone got one? Cant find any on ebay :( . Keep posted, i will be posting pics later as i continue :biggrin:

-Pablo

Please leave any suggestions or comments!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by PiK@Oct 16 2003, 06:36 PM
Mad....Mad.... To each there own to each there own.. it will be ok
i know man....... its just that i've grown up around 70 SS Chevelles..... my dad bought one brand new and i also had one..... sold it and bought it back 3 times too :0
so it kinda makes me sick when i see certain stuff done to them.

this is just a model of one so its all good ;)

was just givin my homie here a gard time all in fun.

it is looking good though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 16 2003, 07:15 PM
poor poor 70 :tears: :tears: :tears:
i was thinking the same thing but if it was a 69 i would buy a plane ticket find you and :guns: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :machinegun:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10+Oct 16 2003, 07:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ryans97s10 @ Oct 16 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 16 2003, 07:15 PM
poor poor 70 :tears:  :tears:  :tears:
i was thinking the same thing but if it was a 69 i would buy a plane ticket find you and :guns: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :machinegun:[/b][/quote]
lol, i woulda bought him a 71 or 72 like the one in the magazine he saw and liked. and sent it to him to save the poor poor 70 :tears: lol

1 - 20 of 118 Posts