LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

one knee knocker tach I beleive for 66-67 chevelles, once again out of my league, acquired this with and inventory I bought out. I know its rare though!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I believe this to be a 66 only tach. In 1967, I'm pretty sure they went to the Tic-Toc-Tac, which combined it with the clock. Try listing it on ebay or chevelles.com. They are a rare SS396 piece and should get a bit of $$. It should have a chrome cup it fits into to cover the back. It would then mount on the lower right side of the dash below the steering wheel. This is why they were called "knee knockers". Good luck!

Here's a picture of my 66 Chevelle.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by rd62rdstr@Oct 5 2007, 08:24 AM~8937946
I believe this to be a 66 only tach. In 1967, I'm pretty sure they went to the Tic-Toc-Tac, which combined it with the clock. Try listing it on ebay or chevelles.com. They are a rare SS396 piece and should get a bit of $$. It should have a chrome cup it fits into to cover the back. It would then mount on the lower right side of the dash below the steering wheel. This is why they were called "knee knockers". Good luck!

Here's a picture of my 66 Chevelle.

That is a BAD AZZ 66!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts