LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock 305 motor and 350 trans from my 78 Malibu. Ran and shifted great when pulled. Will need new fuel line, plugs, maybe 1 tranny cooler line, and AC lines.

Also have bumpers from the Malibu and stock suspension and power steering minus lower control arms (reusing). And power master cylinder, V8 motor mounts, front sway bar, etc, etc...

I'm in 08080 South Jersey and can ship about anything. Make offers. Trades are good, money is better :biggrin:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody that needs anything G body related, give me an offer and I'll let you know if I have it or can get! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
i need a monte ss steering wheel/column. floor shifter. i need a dash too. doesnt have to be mint, just better than the one ive got. i can pick everything up this weekend ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of condition is your current dash in? Don't think I can get any floor shif columns though. Might be able to have a good dash (maybe a couple) by next week. I've been meaning to get some.

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
i pulled my dash to rewire a bit and one of the screws by the vent got stcuk and just kept spinning. I had to pull it out. didnt work out too well :( ill pm you with my number, give me a call tommorow. if your pulling dashes - save me the hardware too ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts