LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to bag JUST the rear. I don't have much exerience with bags so I need to know what I'll need. I need a heavy duty setup I will be towing with it. I only want one switch up and down. I'm open to nitrogen or compressor.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I want to bag JUST the rear. I don't have much exerience with bags so I need to know what I'll need. I need a heavy duty setup I will be towing with it. I only want one switch up and down. I'm open to nitrogen or compressor.
Easy to do. The best way is to get a kit. They are cheap, if you just type in your Make and Model number, there are a few companies that will make a bolt on kit for it. I use a bolt on kit on my 2500HD Truck and tow some heavy equipment without any trouble. Good Luck.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Easy to do. The best way is to get a kit. They are cheap, if you just type in your Make and Model number, there are a few companies that will make a bolt on kit for it. I use a bolt on kit on my 2500HD Truck and tow some heavy equipment without any trouble. Good Luck.
:cool:

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't need a whole kit I'm juicing the front and actually today I picked up three 5 gallon tanks so I need what? Bags and mounts, airline, a switch, etc?? I'm gonna go with nitrogen

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I wanted one for a long time

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Formula libre Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car
sneek peek of classified information!

hhaha

hoppos built 97' chevy dually
909 923 5553

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
if u guys are going out the the severed ties show out here in cali at guasti park were gunna be busting out 2 new frames! for every one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.