LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup guys! Yes I have posted this before but I really need to get rid of this car im taking offers, so if anyone has some $$$ that we can work with then hey its all good ill even consider a trade off for a used 4 pump Hydro system or even a nice Pioneer Head Unit with touch screen. Post up what you are willing to trade off for this ride. AS you guys know the car needs some work the engine needs a rebuild etc but it does have a really good trick shift B&M tranny and some nice 373 gears in the rear, I really dont want to get rid of it but im looking to see if theres anyone interested in it. Just PM me Serious offers only!

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Na even if someone came and wanted to give me like 900.00 for the car they can take it. So if anyone has offers just come get the car its ready to go.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fenders $50.00 each
Hood $100.00
Trunk $160.00
Rear Tail lights $60.00 a Pair
Dash insert with Clusters $80.00
Center Console $50.00
Right hand side dash panel with guages all Auto meter Phantom guages $240.00
Complete Monte SS front nose $250.00

Just PM me and let me know what you need Foompla I have your panels will send ASAP!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Need to get rid of these parts been trying to sell but it seems nobody cares about these Monte Carlos anymore. Just have accumulated to many parts and want to sell ASAP!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts