i have a 66 chevy impala. how much for:

-4- ES slam specialties bags 8"
-4 -viair 450 compressors (or better)
-2 -pressure switches of 175 or 200 psi
-2 -12 gallon tanks
-a -fitting kit for a 1/2" ID system
-all the 1/2" ID airline i would need for a 66 impala
-8 -SMC or Parker valves
-a 10 switch, switch box (front, back, left side, right side, 4 individual corners, pancake, side to side
-2- air guages (one for eatch tank)
-1- digital air guage that i can mount inside my car, to tell me the psi of each bag

what else am i missing to make this a complete kit, and how much?? on the list, can you break it down and tell me how much it would be for each thing? thanks..

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by Moco@Jun 23 2003, 01:35 AM
i have a 66 chevy impala. how much for:

-2 -12 gallon tanks
-8 -SMC or Parker valves
-a 10 switch, switch box (front, back, left side, right side, 4 individual corners, pancake, side to side
-1- digital air guage that i can mount inside my car, to tell me the psi of each bag

what else am i missing to make this a complete kit, and how much?? on the list, can you break it down and tell me how much it would be for each thing? thanks..
you really only need 1 pressure swith, as long as your connecting the tanks together..

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Jun 23 2003, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Jun 23 2003, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Moco@Jun 23 2003, 01:35 AM
i have a 66 chevy impala.  how much for:

-2 -12 gallon tanks
-8 -SMC or Parker valves

what else am i missing to make this a complete kit, and how much??  on the list, can you break it down and tell me how much it would be for each thing?  thanks..
you really only need 1 pressure swith, as long as your connecting the tanks together..[/b][/quote]
how is that dan? i thought i could get a T fittings and connect 2 compressors together before it goes into the tank (one pressure switch) and i would be doing that twice, so i would need 2, wouldnt i????? -guessing-

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
you just plumb the switch into the tank... and use it to "switch" on the relays...

as long as both tanks are connected to each other, youre OK..
if you will not be connecting the tanks, then you will need a seperate switch for each tank..

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Originally posted by Moco@Mar 6 2005, 02:38 PM
DAMNNNN this topic is freakin old!!!!!  before i had even bought any air suspension parts for my car!!!
[snapback]2815531[/snapback]​
I was thinking that myself. I knew you had a pretty damn good setup already and was wondering why you were asking beginner-type questions. Anyway, you never told me what kind of setup you are running on the Chevy.

- Brad

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Mar 8 2005, 10:58 PM
I was thinking that myself. I knew you had a pretty damn good setup already and was wondering why you were asking beginner-type questions. Anyway, you never told me what kind of setup you are running on the Chevy.

- Brad
[snapback]2826852[/snapback]​
i was thinking the same shit i was like i though moco already had a set up

pinche assdizzle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts