LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by Moco@Feb 21 2005, 12:37 AM
im down with the cruise thing for sure  :thumbsup: .  yuba city is in the middle and the cops are not punks about cruisng as long as they dont see you hitting switches.  downntown chico looks like a nice place to cruise in also.
[snapback]2755053[/snapback]​
I heard Chico PD are dicks when it comes to cruising. :angry:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Originally posted by flip11@Feb 20 2005, 09:03 PM
Blvdsixty is that your sixty there the red one
[snapback]2753567[/snapback]​
YES THAT IS MY RIDE... :biggrin:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 21 2005, 01:25 PM
I heard Chico PD are dicks when it comes to cruising.  :angry:
[snapback]2756519[/snapback]​
THE COPS ARE NOT REALLY THAT BAD I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM YET... THEN AGAIN I REALLY DON'T DRIVE THE CAR AROUND TOO MUCH. MY FATHER N LAWS BROTHER IS IN THE CHICO PD AND HE USUALLY KEEPS IT COOL.. COPS AROUND HERE DON'T REALLY SEE HYDROS SO THEY REACT ALL BENT.. BUT KEEPING IT ALL LEGIT AND UNANOUNCED IS THE BEST THING TO DO... WE DON'T WANT ANY " NO CRUISING" SIGNS AROUND HERE...
YUBA IS IN THE MIDDLE FOR EVERYONE I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE FROM AROUND HERE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM ROLLING TO YUBA.. I THINK LATER AROUND APRIL WOULD BE GOOD AND CRUISING A SUNDAY DAY TIME WOULD BE AWSOME IMO..... ALSO SOME OF THE FELLAS AROUND HERE WORK SATURDAYS AND OTHERS GOT SOME FUCKED UP SCHEDULES.... WE CAN WORK IT OUT PEACE

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 21 2005, 06:18 PM
My both of my cars came out in a bunch of the pics!
about a mile away in the background  :(
[snapback]2758394[/snapback]​
estamos igual homie....thats my caddy between the trunk lid and the pole...hehe...NO NUS PELAN!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by blvdsixty@Feb 21 2005, 11:00 PM
THE COPS ARE NOT REALLY THAT BAD I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM YET...  THEN AGAIN I REALLY DON'T DRIVE THE CAR AROUND TOO MUCH.  MY FATHER N LAWS BROTHER IS IN THE CHICO PD AND HE USUALLY KEEPS IT COOL.. COPS AROUND HERE DON'T REALLY SEE HYDROS SO THEY REACT ALL BENT..  BUT KEEPING IT ALL LEGIT AND UNANOUNCED IS THE BEST THING TO DO... WE DON'T WANT ANY " NO CRUISING" SIGNS AROUND HERE...
YUBA IS IN THE MIDDLE FOR EVERYONE I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE FROM AROUND HERE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM ROLLING TO YUBA.. I THINK LATER AROUND APRIL WOULD BE GOOD AND CRUISING A SUNDAY DAY TIME WOULD BE AWSOME IMO..... ALSO SOME OF THE FELLAS AROUND HERE WORK SATURDAYS AND OTHERS GOT SOME FUCKED UP SCHEDULES.... WE CAN WORK IT OUT PEACE
[snapback]2759543[/snapback]​
:cool: All of us riders from up here in northern cali are gonna have to get something put together this summer.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Feb 22 2005, 06:32 PM
ROBERT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PICS OF VICS RIDE WETSANDING.
[snapback]2762999[/snapback]​
HEY THERE PIED PIPPER SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU,BUT IT STARTED TO RAIN REAL BAD AND DIDN'T BOTHER IN GOING ON WITH THE WET SANDING.BUT ITS CLOSE TO GETTING DONE,JUST A FEW SPOTS AND ITS READY.BUT I WONT BRING IT OUT UNTIL I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE(WELL THATS MY PLAN,MAYBE HERE IN TOWN BUT TO SHOWS NOT YET) BUT HEY BRO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,THIS GOES TO A FEW PEOPLE OUT THERE TOO THAT HELPED ME OUT TOO,HOPE EVERYONE GOT SOME GOOD GRUB AND IT WONT BE THE LAST TIME I KICK IT DOWN,LIKE I SAID IF I NEED HELP I'LL HOOK IT UP WITH SOME FOOD TO GET YOU GFULL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. :cool: OH AND SCOTT EDGAR HAD THE CAMARA NOT ROBERT :biggrin:

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by VICS'79@Feb 22 2005, 06:09 PM
HEY THERE PIED PIPPER SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU,BUT IT STARTED TO RAIN REAL BAD AND DIDN'T BOTHER IN GOING ON WITH THE WET SANDING.BUT ITS CLOSE TO GETTING DONE,JUST A FEW SPOTS AND ITS READY.BUT I WONT BRING IT OUT UNTIL I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE(WELL THATS MY PLAN,MAYBE HERE IN TOWN BUT TO SHOWS NOT YET) BUT HEY BRO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,THIS GOES TO A FEW PEOPLE OUT THERE TOO THAT HELPED ME OUT TOO,HOPE EVERYONE GOT SOME GOOD GRUB AND IT WONT BE THE LAST TIME I KICK IT DOWN,LIKE I SAID IF I NEED HELP I'LL HOOK IT UP WITH SOME FOOD TO GET YOU GFULL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. :cool: OH AND SCOTT EDGAR HAD THE CAMARA NOT ROBERT :biggrin:
[snapback]2763168[/snapback]​
I'll post up tomorrow at work.
Victor, getting her smooth? You think it's a go next weekend to respray? I think you should take your time for a clean job. **TIME** is the key for clean jobs :cool:

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 23 2005, 12:59 AM
Victor, getting her smooth? You think it's a go next weekend to respray? I think you should take your time for a clean job. **TIME** is the key for clean jobs :cool:
[snapback]2764491[/snapback]​
I WORKED ON HER FOR A WHILE ON MONDAY.THEN IT STARTED RAINING.PORKY SAID IT WASNT GOOD TO WET SAN IN THE RAIN(DIRTY WATER) BUT THERES A FEW SPOTS HERE N THERE LEFT,BUT AVER QUE PASA I HOPE IT WILL BE READY TO RESPRAY SI NO PUES WE'LL SEE WHEN BUT HOPEFULLY SOON.AND YUP I AM GOING TO TAKE MY TIME THAT WAY I CAN ROLL TO SOCIOS AND IMPALA WITH A CLEAN RIDE :biggrin: WHY RUSH IT ;)

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 22 2005, 11:59 PM
[snapback]2764491[/snapback]​
OK, so my lazy ass stayed home today. I'll post them up tomorrow from my work comp since I cant resize here at home. Or I might just go to my parent's later and do it there.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 23 2005, 03:57 PM
OK, so my lazy ass stayed home today. I'll post them up tomorrow from my work comp since I cant resize here at home. Or I might just go to my parent's later and do it there.
[snapback]2767001[/snapback]​
DAMN BRO.HOW TIMES DO YOU CALL IN SICK...THIS IS LIKE THE 4TH TIME LIKE IN TWO MONTHS OR MORE :biggrin: HEY MAYBE I'LL CALL IN SICK TOO :biggrin: SOMEDAY ;)

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 23 2005, 06:57 PM
[snapback]2767001[/snapback]​
go here and download this program:

http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

anybody that wants a good and simple picture resizer, download that, very good...

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by VICS'79@Feb 23 2005, 04:30 PM
DAMN BRO.HOW TIMES DO YOU CALL IN SICK...THIS IS LIKE THE 4TH TIME LIKE IN TWO MONTHS OR MORE :biggrin: HEY MAYBE I'LL CALL IN SICK TOO :biggrin: SOMEDAY ;)
[snapback]2767498[/snapback]​
I do it whenever I wake up late or dont feel like going to work. Today "Junior had no one to take care of him today". :cool: I get paid either way, if I show up or not. ;)

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Feb 23 2005, 08:38 PM
I do it whenever I wake up late or dont feel like going to work. Today "Junior had no one to take care of him today".  :cool: I get paid either way, if I show up or not.  ;)
[snapback]2768194[/snapback]​
YAH BUDDY,BUT DONT GET YOUR ASS FIRED ;) YOU SHOULD OF LET ME KNOW THAT WAY WE COULD GO OUT N KICK IT,TAKE JUNIOR OUT TO PIMP ON THE LADIES ;)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts