LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83086 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Rock n Roll Mcdonalds last week and I saw one lowrider.............MINE So wheres the new hang out spot?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well I hope god decides to make up a new mission because, it seems to be that lowriders are becoming extinct here in the chi! People only bring out their rides for shows and picnics. What about for cruising?

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Originally posted by Big E.@Aug 14 2005, 06:38 PM~3619764
Well I hope god decides to make up a new mission because, it seems to be that lowriders are becoming extinct here in the chi! People only bring out their rides for shows and picnics. What about for cruising?
youre right bro

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by Big E.@Aug 14 2005, 05:38 PM~3619764
thats the only time i actually see a lowrider unless its a stock car on wires

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
People invest big dollars into cars, and sometimes dont want to risk getting them fucked up while out cruising, or getting fucked with by the police, or someone car jacking you, or fuck, even just paying 3 bucks a gallon for gasolina.
Times have changed, and so has lowriding.
I enjoy cruising just for the fuck of it, but I'm not gonna do it every day, or even every weekend

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The parking at Rock N Roll sucks you have to pay like 20 buck to park then you get kicked out by the cops or get your shit towed they need to find a new spot

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
Us homies towards the northwest burbs cruize all the time together all the time every Friday or Saturday night I'll snap some pics
SOLITOS C.C.-LATIN CRUIZERS C.C.-CRUIZIN IN STYLE C.C.
sometimes Viejitos and SomosUno C.C. but out also .We cruize to the Rock-n-Roll Mcdonalds up our way and the streets of Woodfield we were there last weekend
14 lows between all of us! Call us up we'll cruize with ya!

·
Registered
164 Posts
im heading to chicago in october whats a good place to go around that time :cool:

1 - 20 of 83086 Posts