LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* What do you think is the better of these 3 pumps listed & why ?? Have you experienced any upsets with customer service & product faliure ? If so , post it ... Thanks , BOB_T

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
I like your idea of the LA SERIES pumps :0

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
* I am leaning towards the LA's because they are how I want them & fernando is the shit when it comes to customer service..... NEVER missed a item & ALWAYS on time or before time........ BUT, then there is world wide customs who needs a dancer to be painted up & an even trade would include a pair of pumps & some chrome for my 64 ............ ;)

** Its a toss up .... I dont know if them red's come with big ports, & steel blocks like I want... I forgot what they said -- i have it all written down but, my shit is still in boxes from moving..........

·
Registered
534 Posts
i am on my second pair of LA Series blocks, the machining on them wasn't very good. The first pair were 1" and the pressure ports were cross threaded like hell. Sent those back and I was sent 3/4" this time instead.. then I had to go buy new fittings...and installed these. Where the pressure port o-ring fits, it wasn't centered when it was machined so if i put a lot of pressure through it.. well the o-ring finds its way into the tank.

Someone else I know has 1 LA Series pump and hasn't had any problems, as a matter of fact it works great for him. So my advice is if you go LA Series carefully inspect the blocks.

I bought a pair of BMH 1" port blocks to replace the LA Series, waiting on new pumpheads to put in then I will give you my 2 cents on those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts