LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive recently decided to build a lowrider suburban as my next project (leaving tuner scene, tired of being revved on). i dont have the truck yet. i wanted to do a 81 stlye burban but ive heard you cant go to low with them cause the balljoints bind up, now air ride makes a complete aftermarket front a-arm setup for the 91 full size 1500 pickup and i was wondering if that would fit the 81 burben. or i was thinking of useing a 95 stlye burben. im not worried about the rear as it will have a 4-link setup. if anyone has any suggestions it would be great to hear them

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I hate shit like that, help him or dont, dont fucking throw ur own shit in when he didnt want it. Personally I cant answer that, cause I just dont know. But I believe they are once and the same are they not? If they were It should work.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
basically bro if you want it it can happen yes the arms i am not going to say for sure the arms you are talking about but yes most custom arms are lowered whitch help the b-joints from popin anything can be done to anything i say if that is what you want or have within reach to do go for it i would do it but to me this stuff is fun but go with whatever car that you want to your gonna drive it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts