LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make a chopper style fork for one of my bikes. anyone know the best and cheapest why two do it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
take to like ten speed forks and cut the tops of the second pair. now bend the first pair kinda out.and u got a bike that lays lower. lol im not sure if that helps at all but i tried.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Jul 31 2003, 08:16 PM
I want to make a chopper style fork for one of my bikes. anyone know the best and cheapest why two do it.
take a shitty ass fork, cut the top 3-5 inches. then take 1inch-1.5 inch diamiter pipe then cut it to your size on how far the stretch is , weld the pipe to the 3-5 inch cut out and make sure to have about 5 degrees in the trees.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Aug 1 2003, 12:10 PM
What do you meam 5 degrees in the trees,
You dont know what Trees are? they dont bother making them your self, give me 50 bucks and ill build it for you

Last edited by Rat Rodder at Aug 1 2003, 01:01 PM

T

·
0 Posts
do you want the look of real chopper style forks or just the rake in the forks? if you use tripple clamps then you can put the degree in the clamps and the forks will have the rake you are looking for, just like on a real chopper.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by toycoma@Aug 1 2003, 02:11 PM
do you want the look of real chopper style forks or just the rake in the forks? if you use tripple clamps then you can put the degree in the clamps and the forks will have the rake you are looking for, just like on a real chopper.
You ruined my business

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
i made a set using the old springer fork set up and no im not willing to share the information since mine is still in the xperimentation phase and i dont want anyone getting killed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts