LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, this year we are goign to do a Toy Drive and Hop in July. This should make for a better event since the last few years have been too cold!! Great events without rain, but makes for a uncomfortable night. We will still have a toy and blanket drive in December. More info to follow!!

Shane

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
:thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, this topic fell off, so Im going to dust it off and bring it back to the top. I need feed back guys, I have an idea...

If I can get Car clubs to sponsor the hop with like $50 a club we can raise a pot that could bring even more cars. I am still workign on the regular sponsors, but I want this even to bring cars from everywhere!!!! What you guys think, I myself am throwing in money (like I do everytime). :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by upncomin6@Apr 26 2010, 10:18 AM~17305279
TTT :biggrin: WHATS THE RULES ANYWAYS? :dunno:
Will have them posted tonight. They are basically the same as the LG shows. Since everyone will have thier car set up for those shows, it makes it easy!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Originally posted by lowriv1972@Apr 26 2010, 01:21 PM~17307263
Will have them posted tonight. They are basically the same as the LG shows. Since everyone will have thier car set up for those shows, it makes it easy!!
No they don't nobody hops at lg shows

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

If anyone is interested in sponsoring this hop, please PM me or call me on my cell. Thanks.

Shane
510-928-2359

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:red'>
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
:cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts