LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these prohopper uppers for sale... Wont work with 2" drop mounts. Brand fuckin new... Never been out of the house. $150 firm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
DODGING ROAD KILL
Joined
·
11,710 Posts
Originally posted by zsmizle@Dec 10 2008, 08:40 AM~12387714
Yeah. Theirs are brand new, and so are mine. :dunno:  :dunno:

:cool:

some things dont depreciate in value once they're bought. Good luck on the sale homie....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Sin7@Dec 10 2008, 09:43 AM~12387729
:cool:

some things dont depreciate in value once they're bought. Good luck on the sale homie....
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by zsmizle@Dec 9 2008, 10:06 PM~12383555
Got these prohopper uppers for sale... Wont work with 2" drop mounts. Brand fuckin new... Never been out of the house. $150 firm.

for g-body or b/d-body?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Coca Pearl@Dec 10 2008, 01:54 PM~12389146
I  KNOW THEY FIT ON A G-BODY. I HAVE A SET ALSO.......... :cheesy:
only reason i ask is because i have set that fit my roadmaster but my regal had a different size bushing in the rearend and was smaller by 1/4" -1/2"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by NY-BOSSMAN@Dec 10 2008, 01:02 PM~12389219
only reason i ask is because i have set that fit my roadmaster but my regal had a different size bushing in the rearend and was smaller by 1/4" -1/2"
Orderd for a G-Body. Should fit both i thought.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by zsmizle@Dec 10 2008, 02:03 PM~12389238
Orderd for a G-Body. Should fit both i thought.
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
they won't work with drop mounts at all or just 2 inch drop mounts??? and why not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by fesboogie@Dec 10 2008, 01:43 PM~12389609
they won't work with drop mounts at all or just 2 inch drop mounts??? and why not?
At all i believe... Not long enough. Hit up pitbull if you need some for drop mounts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by zsmizle@Dec 10 2008, 12:56 PM~12389711
At all i believe... Not long enough. Hit up pitbull if you need some for drop mounts.
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Originally posted by fesboogie@Dec 10 2008, 11:43 AM~12389609
they won't work with drop mounts at all or just 2 inch drop mounts??? and why not?
dude in my club has drop mounts and the same adjustable trailing arms you do and it works fine he just had to get a slip in his driveshaft :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by 87ls@Dec 11 2008, 07:56 AM~12398315
dude in my club has drop mounts and the same adjustable trailing arms you do and it works fine he just had to get a slip in his driveshaft  :thumbsup:
Guess i made it up then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by 87ls@Dec 11 2008, 07:56 AM~12398315
dude in my club has drop mounts and the same adjustable trailing arms you do and it works fine he just had to get a slip in his driveshaft  :thumbsup:
2"???
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top