LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!! 13" Chrome Daytons, 100 spoke, w/ tires- Texas

I have 4 chrome 100 spoke daytons, 13x8" with BFGoodrich silvertown 5.60 tires. The tires and wheels have less than 300 miles on them. No rash on wheels at all and the tires are perfect too. Look almost showroom new. They come with Bowtie knockoffs and 5 lug adapter plates.

I recently bought a car with these wheels and they just arent my style you know? So I thought someone here might be interested. They are located in Lubbock TX. And at this time I'd prefer not to ship. I could meet within 100 miles of Lubbock. Text if you need more pics.

- Make a cash offer if interested

SOLD!!!!!!!

·
LAKELAND FLA
8,064 Posts
I have 4 chrome 100 spoke daytons, 13x8" with BFGoodrich silvertown 5.60 tires. The tires and wheels have less than 300 miles on them. No rash on wheels at all and the tires are perfect too. Look almost showroom new. They come with Bowtie knockoffs and 5 lug adapter plates.

I recently bought a car with these wheels and they just arent my style you know? So I thought someone here might be interested. They are located in Lubbock TX. And at this time I'd prefer not to ship. I could meet within 100 miles of Lubbock. Text if you need more pics.

- Make a cash offer if interested

Thanks for looking. Caleb- 806-445-2875
PM ME PRICE,IM N HOUSTON TX

1 - 20 of 24 Posts