LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by sand1@Jul 7 2010, 11:04 AM~17982517
if it didnt have that plate i would of scoped that bitch up hell the chrome alone cost 1000++ :biggrin:  :biggrin:
thas why i took it out because my cars no hopper and that looks too beefy for my car.

I just replaced it with a plain chrome versailles

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Originally posted by DIPN714@Jul 1 2010, 11:48 AM~17935739

WHAT WOULD IT COST TO SHIP TOO KOOL AIDS HYDRAULICS;;LET ME KNOW  BIG  AL

on a pallett about 200 bucks maybe less

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Jul 8 2010, 09:34 AM~17991467
ttt for a very good deal
cut that plate off then rechrome it and ill give u a gee :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Originally posted by sand1@Jul 8 2010, 09:38 AM~17991514
cut that plate off then rechrome it and ill give u a gee :biggrin:
aint that a bitch!

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I am selling the rear end from my 64 convertible, it was built from a lincoln mark V and shortened but only 1/2 an inch per side which to me wasnt enough because i run skirts and sometimes when i turned corners I could hear the rim touch the skirt on one side. I also dont like the fact that its reinforced because my car is a lay and play car so it looks a little more beefy than my car needs so I put in a chrome Versailles.
This rear end was built by a race shop in Dallas who cut it down one inch used hardened race axles and new studs. Also comes with brand new rotors and the calipers have been chrome plated as well. I probably put less than 50 miles on it since it was built. The chroming on it is probably a little nicer than street quality but there are a couple small chips that happened from putting it in my car a couple months ago. take look at the pics, I have plenty. Originally the guy who built it planned to run double banana bar so I used a black magic Y bar and removed one banana bar mount. Its a good rear end for a street car none the less. Im asking 1000, it cost almost $2200 when it had been built originally.

I am in the Dallas Ft Worth Area

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
and people understand, yes Im willing to take a loss ok, I realize that but no Im not going to take $500 for it. U cant build one from scratch for under $2000 plus fully chromed out so askin $1000 is well worth it.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Jul 8 2010, 10:48 AM~17991651
and people understand, yes Im willing to take a loss ok, I realize that but no Im not going to take $500 for it. U cant build one from scratch for under $2000 plus fully chromed out so askin $1000 is well worth it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: $500 ! Thats a joke alomost a insult.

The chrome alone is worth $500 +
Add The Cost of the Rear End which I seen go for $750 eazy
Plus the Cost of adding Impala mounts and the reinforcments...

Rear end is worth $2000 eazy

Good Luck with the Sale....

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Originally posted by Forgiven 63@Jul 8 2010, 10:09 AM~17991851
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  $500 !  Thats a joke alomost a insult.

The chrome alone is worth $500 +
Add The Cost of the Rear End which I seen go for $750 eazy
Plus the Cost of adding Impala mounts and the reinforcments...

Rear end is worth $2000 eazy
Good Luck with the Sale....
:yessad: but people on layitlow be bullshitting all the time u already know that homie ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
WHAT WOULD IT COST TO SHIP TO PARIS (france)

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Originally posted by plank@Jul 8 2010, 11:43 PM~17999423
What do you gotta do to hook up the driveline to that?
theres a bracket that goes from gm to ford that makes ford rear and mount to gm driveshaft. they sell them all over the place. Looks like this...

and bolts to this

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Jul 9 2010, 07:59 AM~18001212
theres a bracket that goes from gm to ford that makes ford rear and mount to gm driveshaft. they sell them all over the place. Looks like this...

and bolts to this

good deal homie i like it ;)

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Jul 8 2010, 09:42 AM~17991561
I am selling the rear end from my 64 convertible, it was built from a lincoln mark V and shortened but only 1/2 an inch per side which to me wasnt enough because i run skirts and sometimes when i turned corners I could hear the rim touch the skirt on one side. I also dont like the fact that its reinforced because my car is a lay and play car so it looks a little more beefy than my car needs so I put in a chrome Versailles.
This rear end was built by a race shop in Dallas who cut it down one inch used hardened race axles and new studs. Also comes with brand new rotors and the calipers have been chrome plated as well. I probably put less than 50 miles on it since it was built. The chroming on it is probably a little nicer than street quality but there are a couple small chips that happened from putting it in my car a couple months ago. take look at the pics, I have plenty. Originally the guy who built it planned to run double banana bar so I used a black magic Y bar and removed one banana bar mount. Its a good rear end for a street car none the less. Im asking 1000, it cost almost $2200 when it had been built originally.

I am in the Dallas Ft Worth Area

sold beeeautches!!! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Cant believe it wasnt sold the first day, lol.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jul 9 2010, 06:59 PM~18006062
Great deal for somebody.

I have an extra chromed Impala disc rear sitting here that i have turned down $1500 for a couple of times... only thing is i dont think you can put 13's on one from a Mark V because the calipers are too fat.... but i cant believe you still have this. Look outside, they should be lining up to get this.
its sold :biggrin:
pay pal sent :0

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jul 9 2010, 04:59 PM~18006062
me too...EVERYTHING IS DONE AND BRAND NEW.
well worth a 200 dollar shipping charge too on top of that.
out in my region, it would cost 1500 + to even chrome it and thats even if you can find a chromer who would even touch it. Even the homie in france should jump on this.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jul 9 2010, 06:59 PM~18006062
im just glad yall gave me a lil time to stack my chips!! :biggrin:

41 - 60 of 66 Posts