LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of this before...I guess it's chrome but it's like tape and you put it say on the bottom of your door and fender. Someone told me it was chrome trim. Also that it can be purchase at o"rileys for like $5. Does anyone know anything about this or what? Fill me in please.

Thanxs

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
well since you are asking on door trim, i posted a want ad for resources to find a chrome strip for my caprice '73 on passenger side. if anyone knows of catalogs that sell nos parts, i'd appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridin4Life@Sep 23 2003, 06:39 AM
Has anyone heard of this before...I guess it's chrome but it's like tape and you put it say on the bottom of your door and fender. Someone told me it was chrome trim. Also that it can be purchase at o"rileys for like $5. Does anyone know anything about this or what? Fill me in please.

Thanxs
nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
please tell me your not talkin about that bullshit chrome door edgeing??? that shit that people cram into every crevice of thier car thinking it looks good. even the wide chrome roll for the bottom of the car looks like ass. save up some money and get some quality shit

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Originally posted by gone2war+Sep 23 2003, 08:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gone2war @ Sep 23 2003, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridin4Life@Sep 23 2003, 06:39 AM
Has anyone heard of this before...I guess it's chrome but it's like tape and you put it say on the bottom of your door and fender.  Someone told me it was chrome trim. Also that it can be purchase at o"rileys for like $5. Does anyone know anything about this or what? Fill me in please.

Thanxs
nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
please tell me your not talkin about that bullshit chrome door edgeing??? that shit that people cram into every crevice of thier car thinking it looks good. even the wide chrome roll for the bottom of the car looks like ass. save up some money and get some quality shit[/b][/quote]
i saw someone cruise by me the other day with that plastic trimming on their doors, trunk, hood, spoke rims, etc... i should have taken a picture.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 23 2003, 11:25 AM
You can get it at Discount auto, its called:  A Roll of shit!!!!
lol...is it really that bad?

Last edited by Lowridin4Life at Sep 23 2003, 04:03 PM

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridin4Life+Sep 23 2003, 07:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridin4Life @ Sep 23 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 23 2003, 11:25 AM
You can get it at Discount auto, its called:  A Roll of shit!!!!
lol...is it really that bad?[/b][/quote]
YES................................JUST SAVE UP AND ORDER NOS CHROME TRIM FROM JC WHITNEY

Last edited by stankin85 at Sep 23 2003, 09:16 PM

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
BASICALLY ALL IT IS , IS A ROLL OF CHROME CRAP...I'M SORRY I MEANT CHROME TAPE....AND YES IT IS CRAP TOO!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridin4Life@Sep 23 2003, 09:11 AM
What is this product actually called?
aluminum foil
:biggrin:
its usually in the isle that has all the pin stripes ans shit

put it on if you want,
but if you wanna go all out, spend the extra dollar and get the gold

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
that shit is garbage.........it just shows that you support your local "hick" advanced auto store........... :biggrin:

it fades after a while and people can tell it is cheap shit.............

it is for "ghetto" rides.........

i think tinfoil would "bling" more than that shit :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts