LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to sell for 50 or trade for lowrider, chrome, some haro parts, some mongoose, some gt. decent bike, want to trade for basic lowrider bike. lemme know. ill have pix tommorow afternoon. show me what u might want to trade.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Aright man listen, everyone has the regular "fake schwinn" frame, and all the usual chrome parts and springer fork.

HOOK THAT SH!T UP! take your frame and then just buy parts for it, spring fork, new rims and white walls, banana seat, sissy bar, small cranks.

do some cutting of the frame or bondo, and a crazy ass paint job and that shit would be nice. I myself have the regular schwinn and its nice, but i am tired of seeing the same old thing, like hondas with clear tail lenses. its OLD.

well keep me posted and mabe i will buy your frame if you wanna sell me it

later man

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Oct 19 2003, 07:50 PM
Aright man listen, everyone has the regular "fake schwinn" frame, and all the usual chrome parts and springer fork.

HOOK THAT SH!T UP! take your frame and then just buy parts for it, spring fork, new rims and white walls, banana seat, sissy bar, small cranks.

do some cutting of the frame or bondo, and a crazy ass paint job and that shit would be nice. I myself have the regular schwinn and its nice, but i am tired of seeing the same old thing, like hondas with clear tail lenses. its OLD.

well keep me posted and mabe i will buy your frame if you wanna sell me it

later man
ill sell it, its a 98 gt performer frame. its got the curved tubes. ima get pics soon, my damn camera wont take pictures if the chrome is glarin in it. so i have to get a good angle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts