LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

CHROME OR GOLD KIT

2K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  FATKID305 
#1 ·
SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY SOME KITS THEY USE TO SELL EM BACK IN THE DAYS BUT I HAVENT DONE A MODEL IN A WHILE AND I WANNA DO ONE UP AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ON WHERE I CAN BUY ONE

#9 ·
I bought a gold and chrome plating kit from http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/plugnplate.htm Its a little costly but you could plate as many pieces as you want just need some gold or chrome solution. Since plastic is a non conductive surface you need to spray what they call Silverspray which makes it conductive. If your going to chrome plate then just spray the silverspray on then plate but if you choose to gold plate you must spray the silverspray on, then copper plate and then nickel, once that's done you gold plate. Like I said before its little costly but you could keep it for life. Here's a link for the Silverspray http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/silvaspray.html

#13 ·
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Aug 11 2003, 12:20 PM
SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY SOME KITS THEY USE TO SELL EM BACK IN THE DAYS BUT I HAVENT DONE A MODEL IN A WHILE AND I WANNA DO ONE UP AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ON WHERE I CAN BUY ONE
i think that big kid enterprises made a chrome and gold kit for a 64 impala :uh:

but im not sure

#14 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome+Aug 11 2003, 11:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Aug 11 2003, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PINK86REGAL@Aug 11 2003, 12:20 PM
i think that big kid enterprises made a chrome and gold kit for a 64 impala :uh:

but im not sure[/b][/quote]
YEA THEY MADE THEM FOR A COUPLE 60'S IMPALA'S. BUT I THINK THEY CLOSED DOWN OR SOMETHING I CANT FIND SHIT ON THEM. SOMEONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE

#20 ·
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Aug 11 2003, 03:04 PM
no other place i can order any lowrider shit like continental kits, etc. anything.. ive been out of this shit for a long time
hoppinhydros.com has a lot of stuff. Otherwise, ebay has stuff every once in a while.

K. Diaz

#21 ·
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 11 2003, 12:19 PM
lol ok wut does TTT mean???
4REAL WTF DOES TTT MEAN?

#23 ·
Originally posted by PINK86REGAL@Aug 11 2003, 03:04 PM
no other place i can order any lowrider shit like continental kits, etc. anything.. ive been out of this shit for a long time
here's the prototype "master" i made up for 64 impala and such.
i should have them for sale on my website eventually. i'm in the works of getting them resin cast. ;)

then there's always the one for the earlier impalas as well :puffin: ........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.