LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M LOOKING FOR SOME PLACE TO CHROME SOME ALUMINUM AND STEEL PARTS IN THE ATLANTA AREA....ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by KASPAR_KUSTOMS@Jan 5 2009, 07:01 PM~12615198
I'M LOOKING FOR SOME PLACE TO CHROME SOME ALUMINUM AND STEEL PARTS IN THE ATLANTA AREA....ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?????
I FOUND THIS GUY IN HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS,HE IS IN SNELLVILLE,GA CHARLES JONES ( 770) 736-1118 HIS AD SAYS HES BEEN CHROMING FOR 46 YRS IM THINKING OF SENDING MY CC GRILL TO HIM,AD DOES MENTION ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS WORK . :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
ALSO SOUTHERN BUMPER I THINK THEIR IN RIVERDALE,GA.
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by jdc68chevy@Jan 5 2009, 06:37 PM~12615702
I FOUND THIS GUY IN HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS,HE IS IN SNELLVILLE,GA CHARLES JONES ( 770) 736-1118 HIS AD SAYS HES BEEN CHROMING  FOR 46 YRS IM THINKING OF SENDING MY CC GRILL TO HIM,AD DOES MENTION ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS WORK . :cool:
I've seen his ads for years. :biggrin: Always got the special with free bumper bolts. :biggrin:
 

·
1964 chevrolet
Joined
·
3,812 Posts
Hit up fullyclowinin on here hes got a home boy in ga that does chrome work,you can find him in the obsession cc topic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by big C@Jan 6 2009, 05:13 PM~12625016
Hit up fullyclowinin on here hes got a home boy in ga that does chrome work,you can find him in the obsession cc topic
YOU KNOW HOW FAST IS THE TURN AROUND ON HIS WORK ,EVERYBODY I FOUND WANTS 10 TO 12 WEEKS ON A CC GRILL.
 

·
1964 chevrolet
Joined
·
3,812 Posts
Originally posted by jdc68chevy@Jan 7 2009, 08:15 PM~12637799
YOU KNOW HOW FAST IS THE TURN AROUND ON HIS WORK ,EVERYBODY I FOUND WANTS 10 TO 12 WEEKS ON A CC GRILL.
Not sure you would have to ask him that
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top