LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.... I have gone to all my local chrome platers here in Fort Smith... non of them will chrome plate any of my Impala parts... :twak: :buttkick: :banghead: :loco: :angry: ...so are there any chrome plating shops in the NWA area that will chrome plate my Impala parts??? Let me know!!! :cool:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt :biggrin:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess nobody does chrome plating in Fayetteville or Springdale :0 Or nobody that lives in that area knows of any place... :0

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by Ked O.P.@Feb 2 2010, 01:28 PM~16489069
I guess nobody does chrome plating in Fayetteville or Springdale :0  Or nobody that lives in that area knows of any place... :0
im in northcentral..i sent my to chicago.

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay need some confirmation here...

Talking to some powder coating people here in Fort Smith...

They all tell me that there is a place in Springdale called "Northwest Metal Finishing"

that they think will do Automotive Chrome Plating...anyone from the NWA area that can

confirm that?? :biggrin:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Maverick@Feb 2 2010, 01:48 PM~16489270
im in northcentral..i sent my to chicago.

Thanks Maverick... good talking with you... :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
"Old School DJz"
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Ked O.P.@Feb 2 2010, 02:20 PM~16489495
I know that there are riders out there in this area building something that might want to get something chromed in the future...thought I would do the leg work & find a place in the area that will chrome car parts...</span> :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
CORRECT thats where I take all my parts to and they do a good just just make sure you pre prep your parts because they dont do that!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey EVERYONE!!! I used to work at a chrome plating shop, metal finishing. triple plating. show quality work done at a reasonable rate. The owner is Steve Whitney and its located in Lincoln, Arkansas. The business name is Whitworx Fine Metal Finishing. they do it all trust me. they are the best around in the state. they wont send your chrome back to you unless it is 100% show quality. they plate any metals. steel, brass, copper anything. there phone number is 479-824-4446 or the owners personal cell number is 479-466-0493. steve will treat you right and get the job done better than you expected. THUMBS UP for WHITWORX

·
Registered
2 Posts
northwest metal finishing does chrome plating but they do not polish or strip your parts. it would be better to send all chrome to WHITWORX FINE METAL FINISHING in Lincoln, Arkansas. they stay busy and they do a damn good job

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey EVERYONE!!! I used to work at a chrome plating shop, metal finishing. triple plating. show quality work done at a reasonable rate. The owner is Steve Whitney and its located in Lincoln, Arkansas. The business name is Whitworx Fine Metal Finishing. they do it all trust me. they are the best around in the state. they wont send your chrome back to you unless it is 100% show quality. they plate any metals. steel, brass, copper anything. there phone number is 479-824-4446 or the owners personal cell number is 479-466-0493. steve will treat you right and get the job done better than you expected. THUMBS UP for WHITWORX
U got any pics of there work??

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Thanks for the info Im always looking for a better outlet for chrome work or anywork for that matter I believe if I spend good money on it I want good work......Thanks again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts