LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the prohopper has a good motor neather Red pumps have motors 10" cylinders out of working car lots of Hydro lines & batt cabels also set of 13" og wheels no adaptors or tires will swap all or what ever for 16-20 " wheels that fit pattern of a 95 Monte Carlo (grand prick cuttlas reagel etc) prob looking for a swap thats within a couple hundred or your driving or shipping have pics just got to find them

·
Registered
321 Posts
how much shipped to 33549 tampa fl on the 13 /s thanks

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i was going to sell 13"s on there own would want $200 for them but shipping would be a lot rims are heavy

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prohopper & motor $250 might be cheaper to drive up to grab it as its a heavy fucker was swapping it local for some 17" wires but sick of waiting & need wheels for my monte i HATE stock mags

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guess i should of just put prices as no one wants to swap me some wheels prohopper & motor $250 the two RED pumps $150 the 10" cylders $60 all hydro hoses & batt cabels witch has a quick reless $60 13" OG wires $200 still would rather swap for some wheels fitting a Z34

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
495 Posts
Originally posted by gothabillie@Aug 18 2006, 04:05 PM~5995693
can post pics of the REDs but i know nothing about them they came in a package deal of parts for a car i dont have anymore so just want to get me cash back or a swap for things i need pic at  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orggothabill...m/ph//my_photos
More pics of the reds pumps please...How much for both shipped to 39503 Gulfport,Ms?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will take some pics of the REDs tonight after work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts