Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know a web site or company to order those chrome rocker panel trim pieces....(the ones that are adheisive backed)
also looking for the trim pieces that go over the wheel-well.
not sure if there called something else........

Thanx for any help!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.