LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imperial Plating Inc. Opa-locka Miami Fl... top quality chroming good prices... you could ship us parts and we'll plate them n ship them back... me my self am a bike builder i know how good chrome should be for award winning bikes...i dont know if you seen my bike "outta time" got featured in LRB... i will soon look into building "Outta Time 2" soon enough... any custom parts you need we could make... if u need plasma or lazer cut parts made we got some one that would cut them and we'll finish em and plate them... very good work at good prices... hit me up for more info if needed i will be posting up pics of work... so far we havent plated any bike parts yet my cousin just bought the shop a week ago and he wants to get into the lowrider bike market cause he likes the scene he's going to build his own bike soon too... hit me up for prices or anything all custom parts... we also do frames cause we also have a body shop... i do all the metal fabrication and painting specializing in kandys pearls all that good stuff... we got our very good muralist to mural the bikes.... you might have seen some of the previous bikes my club had built "Jokers Wild 2" "Fatal Affektion" "Nightfall" "outta time" "Mi cultura" "Ressurection"

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jokers wild 2 was featured in LRM and LRB july issue of 2002 i think it was, fatal afektion and outta time were featured in LRB Fall 2004... nightfall was only taken to one show and won 1st place radical and 1st place sweepstakes,mi cultura was taken to a few shows and these were all built a few years ago i've gone thru like 6 computers since... i dont have any pics of them on my pc but im sure you can find some on the web... there was a topic about mines on here...

·
Registered
824 Posts
wassup bro havn't seen you around for a while

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i havent had time to look at my bike for a while... im setting up the welding shop inside the chrome shop so i cna get to building more bikes and choppers...we should be setting it up this week yesterdey we started emptyin out that room cause my cuzin bought that shop its been in buisness for 25 years but the previous owner didnt have time to look after it cause he was always busy in his aviation company so it was all un-organized and now we got new owner and new management up in there and taking care of things....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts