LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are some good chrome shops in texas, I heard there was one in fort worth doing full undercarriage package deal price,If any one knows where a good one is or knows any prices that would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
i heard there was a good shop in dallas area not got a name tho but i was thinking of getting them checked out ,we can get chrome done but i have to have it sent away i can do a full undercarriage for around $1700
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what all does that cover, Parts wise?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,397 Posts
it ain't TX, but I'd hit up Big Rich

central driveshafts
5718 s. santa fe ave
los angeles ca 90058

323 581 6912
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Jan 31 2010, 06:25 PM~16470911
i heard there was a good shop in dallas area not got a name tho but i was thinking of getting them checked out ,we can get chrome done but i have to have it sent away i can do a full undercarriage for around $1700

Yo,can do BMX Bike Frames?? If so,how much? :cheesy:

Heres some pics of the Frame. :cool:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by flakes23@Jan 31 2010, 06:31 PM~16470969
what all does that cover, Parts wise?
front arms ,spindles ,calipers ,backing plates ,tranny crossmember ,driveshaft ,rear end ,trailing arms ,drums ,backing plates
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by LOWASME@Jan 31 2010, 07:31 PM~16471473
Yo,can do BMX Bike Frames?? If so,how much?  :cheesy:

Heres some  pics of the Frame.  :cool:





il check with my chromer n get back to you :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by stevie d@Jan 31 2010, 10:23 PM~16472004
front arms ,spindles ,calipers ,backing plates ,tranny crossmember ,driveshaft ,rear end ,trailing arms ,drums ,backing plates
So i just bring all of the parts to you, you send them off and i pay you 1700$Whats the time frame for this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Jan 31 2010, 08:24 PM~16472013
il check with my chromer n get back to you  :biggrin:

cool,Thanks, the funny thing is,that Frame is coming from TX right now,its in the mail :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by flakes23@Jan 31 2010, 08:41 PM~16472199
So i just bring all of the parts to you, you send them off and i pay you 1700$Whats the time frame for this?
usualy a 2 week turn around depends when i get it etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,758 Posts
there is pulido plating on box springs or something like that of 175 :)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top