LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Big E--818 Ryder
Joined
·
5,354 Posts
how about 70.00 for both
chrome is a little faded
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by elsylient@Nov 16 2007, 02:26 PM~9243163
how about 70.00 for both
chrome is a little faded
chrome is new pic looks like shit
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by MILWAUKEE 61@Nov 16 2007, 01:20 PM~9243122
new o rings ready to go $125 + shipping


:cool:
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by MILWAUKEE 61@Nov 16 2007, 01:37 PM~9243211
chrome is new pic looks like shit
wow pics are shitty... chrome look scratched up and faded. doesnt even look chrome. looks polished. just my 2 cents :biggrin:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Nov 16 2007, 10:21 PM~9246431
wow pics are shitty... chrome look scratched up and faded. doesnt even look chrome. looks polished. just my 2 cents :biggrin:
THOSE ARE POLISHED.... ;)
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by MILWAUKEE 61@Nov 16 2007, 01:37 PM~9243211
chrome is new pic looks like shit
Just a question bro. If you knew these slowdowns are polished why would you try to pass them off as chrome. Chrome and polished is completly diffrent... It is kind of mis leading.. Good luck on you sale ;)
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Nov 18 2007, 11:55 AM~9252716
Just a question bro. If you knew these slowdowns are polished why would you try to pass them off as chrome. Chrome and polished is completly diffrent... It is kind of mis leading.. Good luck on you sale ;)
Real talk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Nov 18 2007, 09:55 AM~9252716
Just a question bro. If you knew these slowdowns are polished why would you try to pass them off as chrome. Chrome and polished is completly diffrent... It is kind of mis leading.. Good luck on you sale ;)
ok polished i fucked up so what
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by MILWAUKEE 61@Nov 18 2007, 02:29 PM~9253992
ok polished i fucked up so what
Not really gonna sell much on here with that attude bro... I wasn't being an ass just stating the facts...
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Nov 18 2007, 03:07 PM~9254188
Not really gonna sell much on here with that attude bro... I wasn't being an ass just stating the facts...
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,232 Posts
newbie still...at least let him get 100 post before u guys break his balls..but if your gonna sell things on here you must be very clear about what your selling..u could get alot of negative feedback then u wont be able to sell shit ;)
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by 88LOW4LIFE@Nov 30 2007, 09:55 AM~9340296
newbie still...at least let him get 100 post before u guys break his balls..but if your gonna sell things on here you must be very clear about what your selling..u could get alot of negative feedback then u wont be able to sell shit ;)
X2 ;)
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top