LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knows of a website were I can find chrome valve covers for my V6 engine. Also I heard that when you put chrome valve covers they leak really easily is this true?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Originally posted by Pycho611@Dec 27 2003, 11:03 AM
Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knows of a website were I can find chrome valve covers for my V6 engine. Also I heard that when you put chrome valve covers they leak really easily is this true?? :biggrin:
i have some for a V6 3.8 buick engine... brand new never used in da box.... i'll sell for 1/2 price of new +ship

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by law+Dec 27 2003, 08:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (law @ Dec 27 2003, 08:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Pycho611@Dec 27 2003, 11:03 AM
i have some for a V6 3.8 buick engine... brand new never used in da box.... i'll sell for 1/2 price of new +ship[/b][/quote]
How much do you want for them and will they fit my motor also have you heard any probs with these when you put them on??

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Originally posted by Pycho611+Dec 27 2003, 08:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pycho611 @ Dec 27 2003, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 08:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Pycho611
@Dec 27 2003, 11:03 AM

i have some for a V6 3.8 buick engine... brand new never used in da box.... i'll sell for 1/2 price of new +ship
How much do you want for them and will they fit my motor also have you heard any probs with these when you put them on??[/b][/quote]
chrome parts leak easier due to the slick surface of the gasket surfaces. you can help them to seal better by LIGHTLY sanding the mating surfaces.
:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts