LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have some 13 x 7 chrome with gold centers with tires 2 tires are a little wore down and the other 2 are in good shape

will trade them for some nice looking gold 13x7's with knock offs without tires

in central Fl only

IF I DO NOT FIND TRADE BY MONDAY I AM GUNNA KEEP THEM AND GO A AHEAD AND PUT THE BRAND NEW TIRES I JUST GOT FOR THEM ON

SO GET WITH ME ASAP IF YOU GOT WHAT I WANT

POST PICS

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ANYONE??????

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
so let me get this straight u want to trade your gold rims for another set of gold rims and you gonna give em 2 good used tires? HMMM 13" tires are like 22.00 why would u trade you must be wanting rims that arre nicer than yours

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yo, this dude been postin up some stupid shit that ain't nobody going to want, especially that caprice for $5,000, shit is funny as hell to me. My homie got a 95 caprice with juice on it and only wants $3,000 for it, and its in a way better condition than that one.

·
Registered
929 Posts
lol

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuckin haters i swear fuck ya'll then

that is why i had on the front of my car Stop Hatein Bitches

·
Registered
929 Posts
chill

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah dawg it is just fucked up how ya'll want to hate i am 17 and i can not make up my mind sorry just trying to move up in life ya'll feel me

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
sounds like your trying to get some nicer rims for your faded gold ones, why trade the same rims for same rims? wouldnt make sense for you to give you rims with 2 tires for some one elses rims that are the same.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok people i am my rims with all 4 tires and i am looking for some gold 13x7's just rimsssssssssss no tires i have brand new tires right here and the house i was seeing whateveryone had before i went and put the new tires on my rims tommorrow but ya'll just do not worry bout it i will put the new tires on my rims peace!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
yo man, i'm not trying to hate, i think most lowriders been through similar shit, i'm only 22, been lowriding since i was 15, work hard like everyone else, keep one thing in mind man, its going to take time, for you to be only 17, you got a bad ass car. Appreciate it man, in due time you'll be able to buy what you want, just think about what you want and what you think other people may want then post what you got. Lowriding is all family man, ain't no hattin here.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tru tru alright man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts