LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 11 pieces of Interior trim that I need to get chromed! If anybody knows anybody that does good quality chroming at reasonable prices that can do it for me please let me know? or post a website so I can send pics of what needs to be done

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well do you or anybody else got any ideas as to where I can send my shit out to get done?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man, I'm still open for ideas though gotta shop around

·
Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Dec 29 2003, 10:47 AM
TOO FAR??????WE SEND ALL OUR STUFF TO EL PASO...... :)
hey man i see that your from roswell well im from artesia only 45 miles away hook me up with the address for the plater in el paso do they also do like plastic grills ? i have a 95 chrysler cirrus and the chrome on my grill feel off so i need to replate it again thanks in advanced

·
Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Dec 29 2003, 11:46 AM
I HAVE NEVER SENT ANYTHING PLASTIC BUT YO CAN CALL THEM AND ASK.......WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU ARE FROM???????????????????????????????????????????NOT REALLY......... :cheesy: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
im from artesia 45 miles south of roswell between roswell and carlsbad thats crazy

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guys who chromed the AC vents and some other stuff for me have a businees in Holister California. They chrome nothing but plastic, really good guys and SHOW quality finishes, and the turn around time is fast.....www.GCAR.COM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts