·
Registered
362 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Originally posted by eddiebmartinez01@Dec 6 2008, 10:44 AM~12352903
December 14th from 11am til 6pm.  Everyone is Welcomed!

WHAT CITY,BECUASE THERES ALOT OF STREETS NAMED CEASER CHAVES.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Originally posted by servent of christ@Dec 7 2008, 11:01 AM~12359569
WHAT CITY,BECUASE THERES ALOT OF STREETS NAMED CEASER CHAVES.
what's up brother this is bro frank use to ride with crown of life just saying praise the lord brother god bless :wave:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Originally posted by bribri1@Dec 7 2008, 06:07 PM~12361902
what's up brother this is bro frank use to ride with crown of life just saying praise the lord brother god bless :wave:
AMEN ,WHATS UP FRANK ,HOW YOU DOIN BROTHER ,SO I TAKE IT THIS IS IN NOR,CAL,GOD BLESS

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Originally posted by servent of christ@Dec 8 2008, 03:11 PM~12370207
AMEN ,WHATS UP FRANK ,HOW YOU DOIN BROTHER ,SO I TAKE IT THIS IS IN NOR,CAL,GOD BLESS
what's up brother how 's your ministry doing I bet bless by the lord for me and wife where out still doing gods will in the lowrider area of the 209 valley where letting god take us where ever he needs us so god bless :angel:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Originally posted by bribri1@Dec 8 2008, 04:34 PM~12371039
what's up brother how 's your ministry doing I bet bless by the lord for me and wife where out still doing gods will in the lowrider area  of the 209 valley where letting god take us where ever he needs us so god bless  :angel:
our ministry is goin good bless ,just letting the lord lead to where he needs us to go too amen ,god bless you and your familia brother,say bro so whats up with ( C-O-L ) no more ,they still around ..............

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
you no brother 2009 the lord is going to do big things with crown of life me and my friend and his family are going back to crown of life to help terry and debbie and rest of col family keep the word of god out there at these car shows there are alot of people out there that need the lord and that's what god has called is to do so god you brother and your family :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Majic Car Club from Cedar Creek, Texas will be in Austin, Tx attending this worthy Toy Drive Car Show!!

Let us show support for this worthy Cause.

Merry Christmas all,
Eddiebmartinez

1 - 11 of 11 Posts