LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A SUBURBAN THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME ALONG TIME AGO AND I MADE IT A HYDRO BUT OVER THE YEARS I GOT BORED WITH IT AND TOOK IT APART NOW I WANT TO REBUILD IT AND I WAS THINKING AS A CIRCUS HOPPER BUT I WANT TO KNOW ARE CIRCUS HOPPER FUN OR A WAIST OF TIME CUZ I WAS THINK OF JUST MAKIN IT A HOPPER/ SUPPER BUNNY HOPPER. HIT ME UP FOR SOME ADVICE :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
i uzed to have one but few years ago my shelf fell that i had all my models on and over 60 built models broke into pieces... only like 3 werent fuked up just parts fell off but then i was at a carshow and one of my cars melted...lol that suked... hot ass south florida sun...lol but uhm... yea circus hoppers are nice... if u make them look real....

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
No! With a suburban you should have more room to tuck a rear u-bar so take advantage of that! Make the rear pump up really high but let it come down so that when the tahng is down the u-bar is against the roof... ;) I did it on the same type of model (a navy blue metal surburban) and It looked sick... Except for the fact that I used weight and it was on 20 inch spokes hopping.. :(

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by LOWYOSH@Aug 1 2003, 05:22 PM
I GOT A SUBURBAN THAT MY FRIEND GAVE ME ALONG TIME AGO AND I MADE IT A HYDRO BUT OVER THE YEARS I GOT BORED WITH IT AND TOOK IT APART NOW I WANT TO REBUILD IT AND I WAS THINKING AS A CIRCUS HOPPER BUT I WANT TO KNOW ARE CIRCUS HOPPER FUN OR A WAIST OF TIME CUZ I WAS THINK OF JUST MAKIN IT A HOPPER/ SUPPER BUNNY HOPPER. HIT ME UP FOR SOME ADVICE :cool:
is it a model or diecast?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts